I Heart Caffeine

Good debate on the QB stuff..Its what makes sports fun, when we can disagree..Just wanted to add the QB position is one of the most important positions in all of sports..You cant compare to a pitcher or a goalie in hockey(definetely this one)..All we need to look at is the dramatic turnaround in records of the Colts with and without Peyton Manning. It affects the whole team, even the defense.
Let's call it the Tebow Effect.
can we please take this to the NFL thread? Oh... wait..... all other forums are dead, aren't they?
If the hockey people would wander out every now and then I would gladly talk about it there.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

can we please take this to the NFL thread? Oh... wait..... all other forums are dead, aren't they?
One of my favorite all time FCP threads is the Haynesworth one in the Football forum. I miss that guy...
St. Louis/MTL Under 4.5 pays 2.81 on Pinny. Woot! Pinny lets you move lines up/down quite a bit, I'm kind of in love with it.
Picks tonight:NYR/OTT Under 4.5 - pays 3.060MTL/BOS Over 5.5 - pays 2.160VAN/St. Louis Under 4.5 - pays 2.940Pretty sure when I get an account I'm going to just bet the under for every St. Louis game from here out. I might even make a thread about it. So far +2.81 units.
Wisconsin +3 Pays 1.9Memphis Griz ML & Austin Peay ML (parlay)Pays 2.3Drexel ML & St. Mary's ML (parlay)Pays 2.5Sorry no time to explain why. Last night was ok, 3-2 but down about 2 units bc put more on the nova game and dumb parlays.
Pick: Wisconsin +3Score: Wisconsin 67 Purdue 62 Result: WINNERPick: Memphis Griz ML & Austin Peay ML (parlay)Score: [Memphis 94 NY Knicks 83] & [Austin Peay 80 Eastern Kentucky 65]Result: WINNERPick: Drexel ML & St. Mary's ML (parlay)Score: [Drexel 60 George Mason 53] & [st. Mary's 83 Gonzaga 62]Result: WINNER=Net Result: +3.7 units Pretty good results for my posted picks. Guess it means I'm due for a donut tomorrow. I had a few other picks that I didn't post because I didn't feel as strongly on. They surprisingly did pretty well. College basketball has been running really well for me, especially the divisions, people don't give a f*ck about like the CAA, OVC, Horizon, etc. I find the lines aren't exactly as tight as they should be, which makes sense, because the bookies need to pay more attention to the national broadcasted stuff like NBA, NFL, NHL, or NCAA BCS Conference games. I find I haven't been as successful in the NCAA games that are on the big networks, but been very successful in the $hit hole conferences. Anyways, good nite for betting, expect a bad night tomorrow, lol. Thinking about laying some future bets for the Aussie Open as well. I don't really know much about it though, lol. In other news though, my girlfriend is f*cking crazy. I have tried to break up with her numerous times in the past and failed. Anyways, 2 days ago, I thought for real I was able to break up with her. And I thought she understood it. But she kept sending me texts like..."I love you so much babes""What did you want me to pick up for dinner tonight? What did you want me to cook babes?""God is great"LIKE WTF. Like last night, I was sleeping by myself, then at 2am, she's in my f*cking bed. No, she does not live with me. But I'm an idiot and gave her my key. And she won't give it back, and I have no idea how to change my lock. Now here's the kicker, I probably should call the cops or something because she is f*cking crazy. But I am strangely even more attracted to her that she is so messed in the head.

Jumping on the lines now because I like them. NCAAIllinois St. +2.5 over CreightonSouthern Illinois (Pick-em) over Indiana St. South Florida +1.0 over Seton Hall All are 1.9 or -110NHLBuffalo ML(1.88 or -113) over Toronto (sorry Serge, I hope I lose this one)There are some NBA things, I think I like, but only a few games have the lines released. I have to get up early tomorrow anyways, so I'll post it then.

Sigh biatch :club: must suck so bad having girls randomly crawl into your bed all the time :ts:4h
it's not a brag post. it's a f*cking creepy post. like i wake up, and she is smiling and watching me sleep, she is wide awake.

Pics or it didn't happen biatch.

Picks tonight:NYR/OTT Under 4.5 - pays 3.060 WINMTL/BOS Over 5.5 - pays 2.160 LOSEVAN/St. Louis Under 4.5 - pays 2.940 LOSEPretty sure when I get an account I'm going to just bet the under for every St. Louis game from here out. I might even make a thread about it. So far +2.81 units. (note - corrected to +1.81 units)
Previous: +1.81 unitsToday: +0.06 unitsTotal: +1.87 unitsSt. Louis under betting only:Previous: +1.81 unitsToday: -1 unitTotal: +0.81 units

I am so pissed off. I was goofing around with my phone and made 2 parlays. Did not know I put them in. I lost both of them because of St Louis losing to Vancouver. A swing of 7 units.Damn you Daniel Sedin.

Now here's the kicker, I probably should call the cops or something because she is f*cking crazy. But I am strangely even more attracted to her that she is so messed in the head.
I think you both make a lovely couple.
I am so pissed off. I was goofing around with my phone and made 2 parlays. Did not know I put them in. I lost both of them because of St Louis losing to Vancouver. A swing of 7 units.Damn you Daniel Sedin.
Now we know where your daughter gets it from. :club:
Damn you Adam.On a bright note, finally get to use my snow tires.
I'm driving to Central PA tonight to see the gf's family since she didn't go there for Christmas for the first time in her life. It wasn't looking good when they were saying 3" overnight and 1-3" more today. I woke up to barely a dusting and they're saying the same for today now.The PA turnpike bloooooooooooooows when it's snowing so good thing for me.
I'm driving to Central PA tonight to see the gf's family since she didn't go there for Christmas for the first time in her life. It wasn't looking good when they were saying 3" overnight and 1-3" more today. I woke up to barely a dusting and they're saying the same for today now.The PA turnpike bloooooooooooooows when it's snowing so good thing for me.
Oh I hear ya. I have been on the PA turnpike during a snowstorm as well as rainstorm. The truck drivers are fearless.
Oh I hear ya. I have been on the PA turnpike during a snowstorm as well as rainstorm. The truck drivers are fearless.
I drive to Harrisburg and back every Wednesday these for the last few months and until June-ish going forward. I think one of those days it didn't rain or snow. A few weeks before Christmas, I was moving along at like 65 in the heavy rain/slush and hit black ice. I did a 546 degree spin and barely touched the center guide rail. Company car so oh well on the minor damage. Holy shit was that scary though.

A side not on that drive. I leave at 6:05am from my place, get to downtown Harrisburg at 9:15ish. I run a subcontractor meeting from 9:30-9:45. I have a meeting with the owner, architect, etc. from 10:00-10:45ish. I'm back in the car by 11:15 on the road home. Yea, 6.5ish hour of driving for an hour of meetings. Great use of my time.

Not a good night last night. Down .1 units on my Bet365 account overall:Washington -1 -120 over Tampa BayGoing to try this again. Not willing to pay extra juice for the ML and it is Tampa's 2nd game in 2 nights. Tampa is not having a great season and is in danger of missing the playoffs. Washington however were sitting at home waiting for their game tonight. Bad news however is Mike Green is out indefinitely. Also how the hell did Tampa let Tlusty score 2 goals against them!!!!!!Wager 1 unitEdmonton -135 ml over AnaheimAnaheim is also playing their 2nd game in 2 nights and those old legs of Koivu and Selanne will be feeling the effects. Edmonton will be fresh and ready for their game and looking to play another great game as they did last game against New Jersey.Wager 1 unitPhoenix -115 ml over ColumbusColumbus is a mess. Jeff Carter getting a separated shoulder and Umberger with a concussion were icing on the cake. This team should be playing in the AHL. I will play the Coyotes even though I don't like taking teams back to back.Wager 1 unit