I Heart Caffeine

Who is KC? And what is the fun in betting fake money? That's like saying playing online poker for play-money is fun. I don't understand.
I assume he means Kansas State
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

If he meant Kansas State, why would he write KC then? Shouldn't it have been KS?
He wrote Kansas before so I'm guessing he was just guessing? Don't you think? Don't you? You do, right?

Haralabos Voulgaris @haralabob 17mFree Play alert OKC -9*Go to place bet*Line is: OKC -10.5Haralabos Voulgaris @haralabob 9mSorry about that last pick guys, bad timing with another group betting it at the same time. Usually our sides dont' move the line too muchSo I guess these guys are betting big dollars, huh?

This place is getting confusing. Where was the Kent state betting tip?Anyway, I'm in. Go ......????? Well, boo Razorbacks!
Kansas State...Bet it..You wont be sorry..Or you will cry..Either way we go down together
This place is getting confusing. Where was the Kent state betting tip?Anyway, I'm in. Go ......????? Well, boo Razorbacks!
Wildcats. If in doubt, almost every team in college is wildcats or tigers.I'm buying more Kansas state now, line at 10 now lol.Serge made the pick
Wildcats. If in doubt, almost every team in college is wildcats or tigers.I'm buying more Kansas state now, line at 10 now lol.Serge made the pick
Why is the line moving..I dont like this..

While i have a nice bet on the spread..I did a pretty sick parlay..Kansas State Moneyline, Over 65 and Anaheim Ducks -1.5Sick

Why is that so sick?
Because its dumb..EDIT..Its not moneyline..Kansas State +9, Over 65 Anaheim -1.5$25 pays $275

I think that's actually a good bet. I can't believe the odds, though I don't know much about the ftbl parts, ana less1.5 against NYI doesn't seem implausible with what's going on there this week.

I think that's actually a good bet. I can't believe the odds, though I don't know much about the ftbl parts, ana less1.5 against NYI doesn't seem implausible with what's going on there this week.
Maybe we didnt win the toss..lolWhat makes the parlay is the hockey game..Anaheim -1.5 pays +230..Typically laying 1.5 hockey is a bad idea..
Maybe we didnt win the toss..lolWhat makes the parlay is the hockey game..Anaheim -1.5 pays +230..Typically laying 1.5 hockey is a bad idea..
Thanks buddy. Took Ana less 1.5 and GS warriors +10.515 pays 79