I Heart Caffeine

Ugh not so good day gambling.I should have hedged Sweden in the final but didn't because I'm heard imaginary serge in my ear telling me hedging is for losers. Well fuuuck me lol bc it made me a loser.Then I feel real good bout my atlanta bet bcLebron and wade are out. Mario charmers decides to be superman and bosh hits his 2nd 3 pointer of the year at the end of the game. I made a little of it back on the under for the leafs and hopefully milwaukeea covers my redonkulous spread bet.And ps arp, I am about 95% sure Barkley bet the hawks bc he's a degenerate and also he mentioned during the game, anybody knows the hawks to win by like 20, so they should easily win by 2. The spread was 1.5 lol
I agree with Serge, hedging is for losers (unless it is for a large amount)Hate Bosh. That game was yours.Nice on betting the Leafs under. You knew Monster was getting a shutout?Watching the Milwaukee game, good luck.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

And ps arp, I am about 95% sure Barkley bet the hawks bc he's a degenerate and also he mentioned during the game, anybody knows the hawks to win by like 20, so they should easily win by 2. The spread was 1.5 lol
I love Barkley. On my bucket list: a night of gambling with Barkley+Jagr in Vegas. And wtf Sacramento?
I agree with Serge, hedging is for losers (unless it is for a large amount)Hate Bosh. That game was yours.Nice on betting the Leafs under. You knew Monster was getting a shutout?Watching the Milwaukee game, good luck.
I never have a reason to bet a team or an outcome lol. 95% of the bets were just on the over. So I just took the under.I hate playing over/unders, I suck at them. I only do it if it makes all the sense in the world to bet the over.Contrarian betting is shiit. Just bet on what u want lol and hope for the best.

I know we lost, but that $5 was worth it. Great comeback. Bad for us but that was great, but whatever. Just wish I had considered betting Sacramento to win at th half. I'm still watching til the end, hoping for OT. Lol.

I know we lost, but that $5 was worth it. Great comeback. Bad for us but that was great, but whatever. Just wish I had considered betting Sacramento to win at th half. I'm still watching til the end, hoping for OT. Lol.
Damn that would have been an amazing bet. I had a little on our team (LOL I can't even remember who we bet on) to win -3 too. Wish we'd done this bet at the half, prob paid ridiculous amounts.

Sick bets..BTW If the Boston Bruins lost every game 5-0 from now till eternity Ill be happy..That team is annoying, hateful, mean, ugly, shitty, dirty, bad at scrabble, cant dance and puke filled.Still love Ray though.

It's 8:34 and I'm on my fourth coffee. This is crazy. 1) k cup from my keurig at home 2) Starbucks latte on the way to work3) Tim hortons in the building of my work4) Van Houtte stuff from a cafe near my work

Pretty sure I'm going to start looking for NBA games where a team is up by 15-20 and bet the dog on the point spread for the second half. Seems like every NBA game someone goes up by 15 and the game ends 5 points or less apart.

That might be the most out of context quote of all time.Also the strangest use of the word 'scam'.
Yea, I was thinking that after I pasted and posted it. Talk about twisting for a headline...

Mil-Sac game last night is why I've given up on sports gambling.Here are my 2011 resultsJan 1- june 30Deposit $13,000Withdraw $8200-4800July 01- OCt 12Deposit $27470Withdraw $37616+10146OCt 13-Dec 31Deposit $9650Withdraw $4000-5650Total$50120-$49816-$304So all in all I am down $304 but all the aggravation its just not worth it for me. Who knows how many bad beats I took through this period such as last nights game up by 21.

Remember this is only deposits and withdraws I can only imagine how much was actually wagered.
Besides win, what did you do differently between July 1 and October 12?

Baseball its the only sport where my logic works. Its no secret that it has the softest lines and vegas hates setting lines for it because its so hard to do on a daily basis.If I do start up again it won`t be until June.percentage wise basketball is the most profitable for the books.

Baseball its the only sport where my logic works. Its no secret that it has the softest lines and vegas hates setting lines for it because its so hard to do on a daily basis.
I thought this was college basketball, specifically the smaller conferences.I read that you can do well (relatively speaking) if you just focus on something like the Mountain West conference.
Baseball its the only sport where my logic works. Its no secret that it has the softest lines and vegas hates setting lines for it because its so hard to do on a daily basis.If I do start up again it won`t be until June.percentage wise basketball is the most profitable for the books.
Can you go into more detail about why you think baseball is easier? Seems like baseball is the simplest sport, since it is so little a 'team game' and so much a measure of percentages. Maybe the oversimplicity is what makes people actually able to bet on it, rather than football/basketball which people think they know, but in reality are considering such a small percentage of the information.
Can you go into more detail about why you think baseball is easier? Seems like baseball is the simplest sport, since it is so little a 'team game' and so much a measure of percentages. Maybe the oversimplicity is what makes people actually able to bet on it, rather than football/basketball which people think they know, but in reality are considering such a small percentage of the information.
I could be way off, but baseball games are heavily dependent on matchups...Mostly the pitcher...I dont think there is any other sport where one position can make a HUGE difference on a game..Its the most individualistic sport of all major sports..Sure its still a team game, but for lines and gambling purposes, if you can handicap how the pitcher is going to do , you will do really wellI guess thats what you meant as well
I think I have swings like you too.I always find that I lose on football and win on hockey. I never touch basketball or baseball since I am not a fan of either.That Mil game last night was god awful if I had Mil. It would have made me do a Serge and the remote would be in a million pieces.

I find I do better on basketball and football because it's based on a spread. I can't really explain why. But sports like hockey and baseball where you bet on the money line, i do poorly on.