I Heart Caffeine

I hit a nice parlay yesterday...Didnt even sweat it all..Raptors, West Virginia and OVER..West Virginia went over 64 by themselves..
I loved the Raps last night. Cleveland came in late on a back to back.No idea about College Football. It is like Chinese to me.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

I loved the Raps last night. Cleveland came in late on a back to back.No idea about College Football. It is like Chinese to me.
Too funny.Biatch back in the day Pistons and Temple would have won outright. That's what I am getting at, that guys like us that look for those lines can no longer win on a regular.
Too funny.Biatch back in the day Pistons and Temple would have won outright. That's what I am getting at, that guys like us that look for those lines can no longer win on a regular.
I wish those were still the days. My favourite play is when the public is pounding a road dog, and the favourite is getting a lot of points and it makes no sense. Like the road dog is something like 11-2, and the home dog is 7-6. It's rare, but when it happens, I swear it's almost always a lock. But not so much anymore :club:
if this was back when lines made sense I would hammer Milwakee Bucks tonight -2.5.
I usually never take the road dog, even if it is contrarian, but when it's a road favourite like that. Yes. It jumps out to me. Even before seeing the public percentages, just seeing that line makes no sense to me. Lines that make no sense are the ones I love to bet. I have no idea how they are getting 2.5 points on the road, especially with the way their offense has been lately. Watch them win by like 10+ tonight, lol. F*ck it, it isn't even a contrarian play but I am playing it at Milwaukee -9.5, even though the line is only 2.5, lol. Pays 3.5 or +250. I only put a little on it, like a half unit.

Excited to play ultimate tonight, it's my first game in like 3 weeks because of the holidays. I'm going to be so out of shape. I'm drinking a coffee to get me jacked to play from my keurig. We play at the Raven's Nest at Carleton though, and it's like playing on concrete. The field is so bad. It's artificial turf. I think I'm going to pass out after the first hour

I usually never take the road dog, even if it is contrarian, but when it's a road favourite like that. Yes. It jumps out to me. Even before seeing the public percentages, just seeing that line makes no sense to me. Lines that make no sense are the ones I love to bet. I have no idea how they are getting 2.5 points on the road, especially with the way their offense has been lately. Watch them win by like 10+ tonight, lol. F*ck it, it isn't even a contrarian play but I am playing it at Milwaukee -9.5, even though the line is only 2.5, lol. Pays 3.5 or +250. I only put a little on it, like a half unit.
I put money on bet365 because of you tonight, and bet $10 on Mil to win by 10-13 points at +650. I figure they'll win by exactly 10 after your post.
I put money on bet365 because of you tonight, and bet $10 on Mil to win by 10-13 points at +650. I figure they'll win by exactly 10 after your post.
Hope u don't mind Ray, I just copied your bet. Sacramento fired their coach today, but I still wanted something on this, so why not. in for 5.
Did I make a betting faux pas? If so, go f yourself. Remember Ray, last time we bet together, someone won $5000.
Haha was just joking. I AM tilted though. Stupid Marchand out with the flu, and I didn't know, so he's taking up a spot while Horton is on the bench with 2g, 1a, +3, 4 shots with a period still to go :club:
Haha was just joking. I AM tilted though. Stupid Marchand out with the flu, and I didn't know, so he's taking up a spot while Horton is on the bench with 2g, 1a, +3, 4 shots with a period still to go :club:
Ya, I knew you were kidding. But check out the balls on you. Complaining about hockey when your defending champs, and your on some kind of 27-2-1 run. Every time I turn on a Bruins game, it's 3-0 7 minutes into the game. Your not just beating teams, your destroying them. But ya, shitty night to sit Horton, he never gets pts.
AV0N2_thJqgW8pBNGluQ.jpgNo more points please!
Haha. Sick timing ray, I just turned it to the game and saw 40-30. I love gambling, I actually care what's happening here and even watching the end of ATL-MIA cause of biatches bet.

I had it written out and everything than I deleted the post. Mil to win by 21 or more was +1000. Which is insanely low.Anyways since I am not betting I will probably go perfect so if anything sticks out I will post for u guys.

I had it written out and everything than I deleted the post. Mil to win by 21 or more was +1000. Which is insanely low.Anyways since I am not betting I will probably go perfect so if anything sticks out I will post for u guys.
Haha, I considered that bet. They're up by 21 at the half, hopefully they play more bench players so SAC can catch up just a bit.

Ugh not so good day gambling.I should have hedged Sweden in the final but didn't because I'm heard imaginary serge in my ear telling me hedging is for losers. Well fuuuck me lol bc it made me a loser.Then I feel real good bout my atlanta bet bcLebron and wade are out. Mario charmers decides to be superman and bosh hits his 2nd 3 pointer of the year at the end of the game. I made a little of it back on the under for the leafs and hopefully milwaukeea covers my redonkulous spread bet.And ps arp, I am about 95% sure Barkley bet the hawks bc he's a degenerate and also he mentioned during the game, anybody knows the hawks to win by like 20, so they should easily win by 2. The spread was 1.5 lol