I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

Do you guys not know Ray at all? He's talking about Timmy's lasagna casserole.
That was my first read, but I thought it was a good opp for a cheap joke.I had some Timmy's lasagna the other week. It was like Beefaroni ramped up a notch or two. Not great but good enough for a fix.

I've had it twice. The first time it was actually pretty awesome, i think it was the bottom of the container. Everything was kind of mashed together and it felt/tasted like a casserole. The second time it must have been fresher because i could actually make out individual ingredients, which, unfortunately, gave it a distinct chef boyardee texture and taste, plus it was really soupy, whereas the first time I had it I could have flipped my cup upside down and nothing would have come out.

I've had it twice. The first time it was actually pretty awesome, i think it was the bottom of the container. Everything was kind of mashed together and it felt/tasted like a casserole. The second time it must have been fresher because i could actually make out individual ingredients, which, unfortunately, gave it a distinct chef boyardee texture and taste, plus it was really soupy, whereas the first time I had it I could have flipped my cup upside down and nothing would have come out.
Today was kinda like that for me. Like the noodles were cooked a bit longer and were softer. My friends used to make fun of me for the way I made KD, cause I cooked the noodles way longer than them. They liked hard crunchy noodles for some reason.

Got bored placed some bets tonightVirginia tech +3 over Michigan St. Johns +8 over Louisville Seton hall +3 over UConnGeorgia tech +4.5 over Alabama Cleveland cavs -4 over Charlotte hornetsMilwaukee/Utah over 185.5Yayyyyy to losing money

It was 6-1 when I typed this.....thanks Biatch! you the man these holidays, every time I jump onboard some Biatch-like play, it comes through.I cant recall where you mentioned the Russians at 7-1, but I couldn't believe those odds, so I went online to check earlier, saw this game alone at 5.25-1, so put down a couple of units. how crazy is 5.25-1 for 1 hockey game involving Russians and Canadians?5min of hockey later, it is 6-5. Sorry Biatch, but at least its making for good tv

It was 6-1 when I typed this.....thanks Biatch! you the man these holidays, every time I jump onboard some Biatch-like play, it comes through.I cant recall where you mentioned the Russians at 7-1, but I couldn't believe those odds, so I went online to check earlier, saw this game alone at 5.25-1, so put down a couple of units. how crazy is 5.25-1 for 1 hockey game involving Russians and Canadians?5min of hockey later, it is 6-5. Sorry Biatch, but at least its making for good tv
HAHAH, I couldn't believe it either, I bet on Russia as well. It was only 5-1 for me tho, not 5.25 to win. I wish I put money on the inplay on Canada, it was 21 to 1, lol.

I wish I put more then $10 on Russia to win the whole thing, lol. I won more on this game, then I can on the future bet, haha. I put $20 on the game. I'll break even on the bets posted a few posts above likely. So after including this game today I'll be up 4 units, weeeeee, possibly 11 if Russia wins against Sweden. Sick Day!

I wish I put more then $10 on Russia to win the whole thing, lol. I won more on this game, then I can on the future bet, haha. I put $20 on the game. I'll break even on the bets posted a few posts above likely. So after including this game today I'll be up 4 units, weeeeee, possibly 11 if Russia wins against Sweden. Sick Day!
Id be shocked if Sweden beat Russia. I saw a bit of the earlier game, and frankly, not sure they deserved to be there ahead of Finland and they may have been the worst team in the semi's. GL sir.

Damn it, they're kickin the FG. At worst, we push this bet, likely with these stupid OT rules. It would be really hard to lose this bet now, unless our kicker misses a FG. But in the OT, you start at the 25 yd line. Suck a joke.

The Michigan FG kicker is so fat, I've never seen a kicker so fat. He looks like a Linebacker who stopped playing any type of sports years ago.
fypthat said, he'll be nailing a cheerleader later tonight, so, really, it dont matter.

I can't drink Tim Hortons coffee anymore. It just tastes like dirt. I don't know why, maybe because I just love my Keurig or other coffee like Starbucks or McDonald's. But I can't do Timmies anymore. It's puddle water. If mrdannyg could make coffee, this is what it tastes like.

I can't drink Tim Hortons coffee anymore. It just tastes like dirt. I don't know why, maybe because I just love my Keurig or other coffee like Starbucks or McDonald's. But I can't do Timmies anymore. It's puddle water. If mrdannyg could make coffee, this is what it tastes like.
I love Tims more than Starbucks. I drink more Starbucks however since it is closer than Tims. I steer away from McDs.I am now very intrigued by Keurig and looking at getting one.
You're goddamn right if I made coffee it'd taste like Tim's. It'd taste like Canada. It'd taste like coffee. It would not taste like a tiny tub of year-old second-grade grains that someone bought a $300 machine to run hot water through.True story: I have worked at a Second Cup and a Tim Horton's. I spent a summer working at Second Cup when I was 17, and while doing so, committed certain crimes that provided my initial poker bankroll. I spent one day working at a Tim's a few years back - I left because the khakis they made us wear didn't have pockets, and goddamn if I was going to stand behind a counter all day without being able to stick my hands in my pockets.
You need to support Tim Horton..
You're goddamn right if I made coffee it'd taste like Tim's. It'd taste like Canada. It'd taste like coffee. It would not taste like a tiny tub of year-old second-grade grains that someone bought a $300 machine to run hot water through.True story: I have worked at a Second Cup and a Tim Horton's. I spent a summer working at Second Cup when I was 17, and while doing so, committed certain crimes that provided my initial poker bankroll. I spent one day working at a Tim's a few years back - I left because the khakis they made us wear didn't have pockets, and goddamn if I was going to stand behind a counter all day without being able to stick my hands in my pockets.
One of the more awesome reasons for quitting a job that I have heard.