Official Nashlumbus Nash Jackets Thread

I like this thread. Big Nash fan here.
nikitin's the only one that stands out to me this year:http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/stats.htmbut you pretty much expect that kind of mediocrity with such a terrible record
duane is the laziest fantasy gm ever. plus the sketchiest. not dressing full lineups. his team sucking forever booom
I think duane will trounce you many times next year. his farm is nearly as good as mine!

I love the enthusiasm for the team and the thread..However at first glance it looks like a Nashville Thread.I love my Johansen..Good kid, future 35 goal scorer in the NHL.

I love the enthusiasm for the team and the thread..However at first glance it looks like a Nashville Thread.I love my Johansen..Good kid, future 35 goal scorer in the NHL.
looks like his goals weren't that special last night. hope he can continue though. columbus really needs a solid #2 center... I don't think brassard has much of an NHL career ahead of him with all his injury problems.
columbus really needs a solid #2 center... I don't think brassard has much of an NHL career ahead of him with all his injury problems.
Not to mention the sucking when he's healthy.

boy is it aggravating to search for players in our spreadsheet. I didn't realize he was called up. why do we not just have an index page with each player/prospect tagged by owner? no need to alphabetize, just ctrl+f for the guy you're looking for. it would take about two minutes and it'd automatically reflect changes if the team page formatting were standardized a little.

• 1 month later...