Prediction Radio

• 3 months later...
1. The Heat will cruise to the best record and win the title in six games over the Thunder.2. The Magic and Lakers will struggle mightily early on, which will lead to the Dwight Howard trade finally happening. 3. Boston will make the playoffs as a #7 seed and lose in another epic first-round playoff series against Chicago.4. League-wide scoring will be down at least two points from last year.5. West playoff teams: OKC, LAC, LAL, DAL, POR, MEM, DEN, HOU. Minnesota will be surprisingly frisky, but will just miss the playoffs. Denver and Houston will finish just under .500.6. East playoff teams: MIA, CHI, NYK, IND, BOS, ORL, NJN, ATL.7. Kevin Durant will be named league MVP over the more deserving Lebron James.
1. Well, it still has a chance at being half right.2. Mostly wrong.3. This one looked pretty good for the first part, but now looking wrong.4. I haven't checked in a while, but I'm guessing I underestimated this one by a good margin.5. This one actually looks pretty good except that I whiffed completely on San Antonio.6. lol New Jersey7. This was looking dead in the water for most of the season, but if current trends continue, it has a chance.
allow me to predict that cleveland fucked up last year taking tristan thompson 4th. i predict he will be a bust and they will will really regret not taking the guy toronto did, jonas valenwhatever.
I...don't know if this is true or not.
5. Carmelo Anthony will win the MVP
Haha
I'm just saying that it's going to be hard to tell for a while if cole is actually good, or is just young with fresh legs and benefiting greatly from the talent around him.
Do we know yet?
I predict that Dallas struggles to make the playoffs this year. They just are not a very good team right now.
Confirmed.

Norris Cole has the potential to be a very good back-up PG for any team. Right now, though, he is a liability for the Heat and I would expect his minutes to shrink noticeably in the playoffs.

becaue we are making predictions, allow me to predict that cleveland fucked up last year taking tristan thompson 4th. i predict he will be a bust and they will will really regret not taking the guy toronto did, jonas valenwhatever.
not a bust, but i still dont like him that high in the draft.
  • 4 weeks later...

FIRST ROUNDCHI > PHI in 4MIA > NYK in 5IND > ORL in 4BOS > ATL in 6SAS > UTA in 6OKC > DAL in 6LAL > DEN in 6MEM > LAC in 7CONFERENCE SEMISCHI > BOS in 7MIA > IND in 6SAS > MEM in 7OKC > LAL in 5CONFERENCE FINALSMIA > CHI in 6SAS > OKC in 7FINALSMIA > SAS in 6

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Strike it again, the cavs by Sunday.

How the hell the cavs have positioned themselves to make a run this year, by squandering at least like 8/10 #1 picks in 5 years, mismanaging coaches, and burning bridges with super stars, I'll never know. If the Cavs add love and LeBron to a team that's managed to do less with more than any bottom feeder outside the Knicks, I will adopt the position that Gilbert has known what he was doing all along. He was just trying to look pathetic, so LeBron would feel bad for him and help him out.

Edit: Gilbert is a genius.

• Like 1