Poker Stars World Record Tourney Dec 4th

The World Record $1 Entry Tournament at Poker Stars is this Sunday at 12:30 PM ET with a guarantee of $250K for the entire prize pool. The max number of entrants is 200,000 and there are already 130,000 entrants so there's a pretty good chance that the tournament entries might be capped so I suggest that everybody who wants to play register now.http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions...y/world-record/Date: December 4Time: 12:30 ET (18:30 CET)Buy-In: $1Prize Pool Guarantee: $250,000Top Prize: $50,000 for first placeTo register for this special tournament, open the PokerStars client and click ‘Events’, ‘10th Anniversary’ & ‘All’. To find it even faster, type the word ‘record’ in the Tourney Filter.This should be a lot of fun and I hope everybody who can play for real money at Stars and wants to will.I'm going to stake anybody who asks 50/50 with no stakeback for those who don't have any money at Stars right now. Just put your Poker Stars name and location in your request in this thread and I'll send you the money and you should enter right away.I'm also going to run a small free last longer for FCPers who play and post in this thread. If you enter the tournament and want to be part of the last longer just post your Poker Stars name in this thread and also post where you finished if you think that you were the top finisher. I'll announce the last longer prize on Sunday.FCPers EnteredFCP Bob - Big_Mrcgs59 - rcgs59HighwayStarMercury69 - xMercury69xmrpaddyx - mrpaddyxQED - QED42garnes44 - garnes44kobe2odom8 - kobe2odom8

rcgs59in

Im in - mrpaddyxJust checked OPR and the last time they run a world record tourney I finished 2918 out of 149196 for a lovely prize of $7.

Im in - mrpaddyxJust checked OPR and the last time they run a world record tourney I finished 2918 out of 149196 for a lovely prize of $7.
The free last longer will be more than $7
So I'm going to do a $25 last longer for this.Highest finisher who posts in this thread gets $25 from me.
Very Nice of you Bob , Thank you, You are the greatest :club:

6 sitting out on my table

god just blew my 6k stack but still in

out