• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

What a show... like they've turned this back around 180 and it's pretty near the level of season 1. Spoiler alert time

I'm about 90% sure Glenn is not dead. From the overhead shot they never showed where Nicholas landed and it appeared they fell down off the dumpster together. They also only show Glenn's face screaming in horror while never really showing his body being eaten. I think Nicholas was on top of him and Glenn will be sparred because of this. However, I'm pretty certain Rick was bitten, I replayed the scene a few times when he came across the 3 zombies and his knife broke off in one of them. It really never looked like he was close to being bit but he started holding his hand after killing the first and drops to his knees afterward like he knows what just happened. Will Rick have 1 arm soon? I think so.

Rick

Rick was absolutely cut by the machete blade sticking out of the zombie. Rick pulls out a very small knife and dispaches the first zombie by sticking the knife into it's skull. This world has shown the zombies heads are super super mushy and can be crushed or penetrated with about the same force it would take to destroy a rotten cantaloupe buuuuuuuuuuuuut the small knife Rick decides to use against 3 zombies is so poorly made that the blade breaks off inside the first Zombies skull. The second zombie with the machete sticking out of him got too close and Rick pushes him away which is what cut his hand which makes sense because this world doesn't have gloves unless you're using a shovel to bury virus ridden swine at your prison compound. Anyway, that goodness that Rick has a nice 24" blade as a back up so he could take care of the second to zombies.

I hate that I watch this show but still can't buy into the world.

Rick

Rick was absolutely cut by the machete blade sticking out of the zombie. Rick pulls out a very small knife and dispaches the first zombie by sticking the knife into it's skull. This world has shown the zombies heads are super super mushy and can be crushed or penetrated with about the same force it would take to destroy a rotten cantaloupe buuuuuuuuuuuuut the small knife Rick decides to use against 3 zombies is so poorly made that the blade breaks off inside the first Zombies skull. The second zombie with the machete sticking out of him got too close and Rick pushes him away which is what cut his hand which makes sense because this world doesn't have gloves unless you're using a shovel to bury virus ridden swine at your prison compound. Anyway, that goodness that Rick has a nice 24" blade as a back up so he could take care of the second to zombies.

I hate that I watch this show but still can't buy into the world.

lol. Regardless of what happened it seems obvious the hand is going to cause problems. Perhaps the blood of the zombies got in to the cut. I think he's going to lose his hand or arm at some point soon from it. Wait, you can't buy into this world but you're watching a 6th season of it? lol

• Like 1

stuff

Pretty sure he loses the hand, because he lost it in the comics I think.

On another note, the biggest thing that takes me out of the show are ninja zombie attacks. Like, at one point in this episode, I think after the black townsman got shot in the leg by the other townsman, they (including Black female ninja and Asian ninja) fight off a few zombies. Then, they're standing there looking at the guy with the shot leg and BOOM, out of nowhere a fucking zombie teleported in and bit the white townsman in the back.

That is just... so fucking stupid. There is absolutely no chance, ZERO CHANCE, Asian Ninja and Black female ninja don't see a fucking zombie walking up there. There is NO CHANCE of that happening. It's super annoying to have characters that can traverse cities full of zombies, kill a trillion by hand, walk among them with pet zombies chained to you for shits and giggles, set up that they have become special forces of this lifestyle - then have a zombie sneak up on them in the woods. Head on a swivel would never, ever stop while in the open.

Fuck.

Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you instead grab him sloppily and throw him out of the way sloppily while turning your fucking back into the mouth of the ambling fucking mindless zombie?

Fuck, I'm not sure how much more of that kind of shit I can take. Lazy fucking writing/directing stupid fucking shit. Fuck you.

I swear if I were like, an actor on that show even, that shit would not fly.

"Nope."

What?

"No. You've given me a character with a particular skill-set. Not even an idiot without that skill-set would do that. Think of something else or you have me die off screen or something. I'm not doing that."

Look, we...

"No. This is not a discussion. I'm not doing that. I could calmly walk up and put my staff in its mouth. I don't even need to fight it or do anything else. I could literally just walk up and put my staff in his mouth, and make funny noises as I held it at bay. Like a big brother putting his hand on his little brothers head and holding him at arms length as the little brother flails away hilariously. I could do pretty much that exact thing. Just put my staff in its fucking mouth and laugh.

I'm not going to fucking ignore the staff - in my god damn hand - I've trained with all this time, push that fucking dumbass out of the way and turn my back into that slow moving zombies mouth. That isn't going to happen. Come up with something else.

I'll be in my trailer."

• Like 3

God dammit. I got to thinking about it again after being reminded of it.

The longer I think about it the more stupid it is.

I mean, FUCK. If I were to make a list of things ANYONE would do in that scenario, what he did would be somewhere around second to last.

Some highlights of the list might be,

#1. Walk up and use the staff in your hand lengthwise to push/strike zombies face, protecting Morgan easily and safely.

#56. Take a running start and jump kick the zombie with both feet, screaming, "DO YOU SMEEELLLL.... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!"

#128. Drag Morgan around from behind, keeping him just out of reach of the zombie. Finally, after a few minutes, lay Morgan down and try to distract the zombie from eating him by exposing your penis and masturbating loudly in the zombies general direction. After ejaculating, kill the zombie with brutal elbows. Spread the zombies viscera about your body, then masturbate to completion again while looking Morgan directly in the eye.

#201. Watch as Morgan dies. Contemplate on the nature of insanity, on the nature of the world as it is, on futility, and life, and on death. Then kill the zombie and masturbate in his viscera. Ejaculate on Moran's corpse.

#89,939. Grab Morgan and swing him around behind you, turning around in the process, then stand there with your back placed in front of the zombies mouth. Continue standing there until you are bitten.

#89,940. Run up and protect Morgan by shoving your forearm directly into the zombies mouth, allowing him to feed upon you so that Morgan has time to regain his senses and escape.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

CORALLLLL!!

I read somewhere that in the comics Carl becomes pretty badass from this point. I don't believe it, but it's what I read.

I'm also anxious for the season finale when we get our first look at Negan.

comic book carl was more bad ass than tv carl waaaaaay before this point.

in the comic, he was the one who actually shot shane. also, instead of lizzie being a nutjob, there was a little boy at the prison that liked to torment other kids, killed animals and eventually killed a person. while the rest of the group locked the psycho in a van to determine what to do, carl snuck into the van and offed him because "it needed to be done."

• Like 1

comic book carl was more bad ass than tv carl waaaaaay before this point.

in the comic, he was the one who actually shot shane. also, instead of lizzie being a nutjob, there was a little boy at the prison that liked to torment other kids, killed animals and eventually killed a person. while the rest of the group locked the psycho in a van to determine what to do, carl snuck into the van and offed him because "it needed to be done."

For some reason I didn't see your spoiler until now. That last part actually sounds like when Carl was walking in the woods with Herschel, and he ends up shooting some kid.

it's simple science.

there are people and there are zombies. when a people dies they turn into a zombie. this show has the potential to go on for at least 60 seasons. i figure by season 18, there will be no more people, and we'll just have 42 seasons of zombies walking around decomposing.

i stopped watching years ago. i just can't imagine how the show is still going.

Last night's show had like 20 million viewers. That's insane, btw. Those kinds of numbers will earn that show another 5-7 seasons.