• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

• 2 weeks later...

That was the best episode in ages. Perfectly done for February and they finally get the hell out of that prison and separated. The multiple hacking attempts to behead Herschel was a little much but whatever. Not to nitpick but I would have been more satisfied if Rick got up, grabbed the sword and then chopped Governor his head off instead of his new woman just shooting him.

Also after his killing, how did Michonne and Rick get separted walking back to the prison? I was confused they killed him and then next scene Rick was by himself looking for Carl. Seemed unrealistic to go their own ways at that point.

Good episode.

I know it's just a TV show, and sometimes dumb things have to happen, but two things really irked me.

1. Did the Governor's bitch not know her pistol is effective from a distance?

2. LOL@ Daryl using a zombie shield, and not having any of the bullets from the automatic rifles go through the zombie and hit him.

Finally, Carl's last "emotional" scene was some of the worst acting I've seen in awhile. If I were a rich man, I'd lay good odds that once this show is over, he'll never have a bigger role.

2. LOL@ Daryl using a zombie shield, and not having any of the bullets from the automatic rifles go through the zombie and hit him.

At least as bad as the zombie shield was the bulletproof filing cabinet. Like a dozen bullets pinged off of it and didn't make a dent. It's sheet metal, bullets would go straight through it. Why not try to make it look more realistic when building the set? It just seems lazy.

I dunno, I was kinda let down by the episode. The whole shootout just seemed too unbelievable. Way more good guys shoulda died. The Governor had a tank, which they mainly used to harmlessly shoot at random unmanned spots on the 2nd floor of the prison, rather than at people.

Maybe I woulda liked it a bit more if I hadn't known some of what would/might happen from the comic (Herschel getting decapitated, everybody fleeing the prison), but I dunno. I mean I did like that those things happened, but I just keep thinking how good the show could be, but isn't.

There were good parts this week for sure, especially before the fight actually started. The little girls gunning down those people was pretty intense too. The lady was like, Jesus, I can't shoot a -- BLAM.

On the other hand I thought the solo-Governor episodes were definitely the best of the season.

Comic spoilers:

I was really glad that Rick and Carl went off alone, cuz I thought that was a cool turn in the comic. In the comic that's also the scene where Laurie and the baby die. Losing Laurie and the baby completely broke Rick in the comic, which again was interesting. I hope that happens on the show (not necessarily that the baby is actually dead, but that Rick is totally broken by the whole thing).

The fact that the shoot-out even happened was the most unrealistic bit. These people are ready to die for a man they just met, and after seeing him decapitate a defenseless old man. He must be a really good salesman. The Kevin Trudeau of fictional TV shows.

The worst part is they were there to take over the prison, and so what do they do? Tear down it's main line of defense, and blow up half the buildings.

The fact that the shoot-out even happened was the most unrealistic bit. These people are ready to die for a man they just met, and after seeing him decapitate a defenseless old man. He must be a really good salesman. The Kevin Trudeau of fictional TV shows.

The worst part is they were there to take over the prison, and so what do they do? Tear down it's main line of defense, and blow up half the buildings.

I don't think they just met him, the separate storyline of him was what happened to him after the last finale. So I think he was with them for quite a while before the shootout and yes you're right, they showed how his character is very persuasive. He obviously used the same tactics he did at woodbury to gain their trust.

I mean I wasn't paying 100% attention, but I think I would have noticed a tank along the way. When that first blast happened my roommate was like what the hell was that? And I'm jokingly like PROBABLY A TANK BRO.