• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

OK, fine with "Buh-bye, last interesting character". On the other hand, it's about time. How long does one reasonably keep around a murderous psychopath who wants to take away your wife and kid?

I don't understand why you were angry. because you didn't get it by yourself?
So basically they are all zombies and once they "die" they become a zombie? Is that the whole thing?
So basically they are all zombies and once they "die" they become a zombie? Is that the whole thing?
we're all zombies, man. and the zombies are us.[/tommychongvoice]so yeah, anyone that dies from anything other than (massive) brain trauma becomes a zombie upon shuffling off the mortal coil. there does seem to be some variation as to the time they rise to eat the flesh of the living though.

Yeah that makes sense now - I rewatched that part and Shane Zombie is getting up when Carl starts to point the gun

You were definitely supposed to think Carl was pointing the gun at Rick though...they filmed that a little too cleverly.

Good lord Rick's wife is just the worst. Why is she telling Shane that the kid might be his? Didn't she just get done telling Rick that Shane is dangerous because he thinks the kid might be his? Why is she making things worse? Or is she this crazy mastermind who knew it would push Shane over the edge forcing Rick to finally man up? I mean, I know that's not it, but still. It's like you have to invent reasons for why the characters do the things they do.And the Carl (another awful, awful character) thing where you think he's pointing the gun at Rick is stupid. It's something that lots of shows/movies do and it's always ridiculous. In every situation like that, the shooter would say something like, "hey there's a zombie behind you, kindly step aside so I may shoot it." Not just keep pointing the gun to make the non-target plead for his life or whatever. I hate that shit.I hope this huge group of walkers cleans house leaving only Rick and Glenn. Everybody else can die. Oh, and Daryl. He can live.

maggie needs to live. that body won't quit.
Sustained. Yes, Rick-Glenn-Maggie-Daryl-Andrea need to be the only ones that walk away from the farmhouse after it gets overrun. I'd be okay with Herschel living also if he embraces his inner badass and just goes vigilante. Everyone else sucks. I truly can't wait for Mrs. Rick and Carl to die horribly.

Ugh, no Andrea. She is awful too. Maggie is not so attractive that she is irreplaceable. When everybody is killed off, new characters will come in. I'm sure they can find another young actress with a good body. Her death could give Glenn some new emotions to work with.

And another thing, can we please stop letting Carl wander around the zombie-infested woods unsupervised? Let's see, it's nighttime, there are walkers out there...and oh yeah, there is currently a manhunt for an armed and dangerous escaped prisoner. I don't see why we need to keep an eye on him; I'm sure he'll be fine.

beyond the absurdity of carl being unsupervised, the field where shane decided to walk rick to kill him was within view of the farmhouse. i mean they were walking for quite a while and you certainly wouldnt want to do that anywhere near the house. but i guess it had to be so that carl could be there somehow.

you certainly wouldnt want to do that anywhere near the house.
I'm sure nobody would notice anything. It's not like anyone in the house would've been watching for them to return. Or, you know, zombies and stuff. Probably had a rousing game of Monopoly going.
Ugh, no Andrea. She is awful too. Maggie is not so attractive that she is irreplaceable. When everybody is killed off, new characters will come in. I'm sure they can find another young actress with a good body. Her death could give Glenn some new emotions to work with.
I don't mind Andrea, and she was close with Shane so they'll probably get some good mileage out of the drama that's going to develop between her and Rick now that Rick killed Shane. Maggie is farm-girl cute, I'm not saying they should bring in a model or anything like that (I'd rather they didn't) but she's perfectly pleasant to look at and not annoying...that's the important part.

i hope that its only rick, glen, maggie left after sunday. but i'm sure that carl will survive. probably lori too. although i wish they wouldnt.and i dont know what it is, but i find maggie to be uber hot. just shake the walls hot.

i hope that its only rick, glen, maggie left after sunday. but i'm sure that carl will survive. probably lori too. although i wish they wouldnt.and i dont know what it is, but i find maggie to be uber hot. just shake the walls hot.
She is really well cast for the hot farmer's daughter role 'cause that's precisely what she looks like. I like andrea just fine and I think she's way more likely to live through the next episode than Lori. And some point either lori or Rick has to die, and it ain't gonna be rick. I could be wrong and maybe they really do want to play out the whole baby albatross (And killing her off before she gives birth would kill all possibility of the rare but beautiful "zombie baby", which is basically the royal flush of zombies.)

there's just no way they're doing a newborn on the show. lori is designed to be unlikable and terrible. I cannot see how she doesn't die after the break.one of the writers said they were gonna kill off 3 people in 2 episodes, but they backed off it during editing and settled for just dale and shane. people point to the fact that tdog had so many lines in this one as evidence of him probably being the third.

Killing tdog would be such an anticlimax, if he's the only one that goes. They'd be at his funeral like, "We never even knew his real name! [sobs]." I'm in agreement with the general consensus that they need to get rid of basically everyone except Rick and Glen and Daryl and the hot farmer's daughter, although I would very gladly settle for getting rid of just Lori.

She is really well cast for the hot farmer's daughter role 'cause that's precisely what she looks like. I like andrea just fine and I think she's way more likely to live through the next episode than Lori. And some point either lori or Rick has to die, and it ain't gonna be rick. I could be wrong and maybe they really do want to play out the whole baby albatross (And killing her off before she gives birth would kill all possibility of the rare but beautiful "zombie baby", which is basically the royal flush of zombies.)
I'm hoping the baby dies in utero and it eats/rips/gums its way out of her. That would be the most awesome zombie attack EVER.