I'm researching something. Take this test and post your results: Personality test I am mostly interested in people who are/have been fairly engaged in debate in politics and/or religion, so I post it here.Please provide your results in this format:Your Type is INTJIntroverted 67%Intuitive 100%Thinking 75%Judging 22%(And provide)Political affiliation: Independent (Republican/Democrat/Communist/Social Democrat/ect)Religious affliction: Atheist (Deist/Christian/Muslim/Pagan/Spiritual/ect - please don't use agnostic alone, there is no such thing. gnostic/agnostic deals with certainty. You are either an agnostic or gnostic atheist or an agnostic or gnostic type of deist/theist)This template is mine, in interest of disclosure. Thanks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Type is INTJIntroverted Intuitive Thinking JudgingStrength of the preferences %89 75 12 44Political affiliation: Votes DemocraticReligious affiliation: AthiestHaving said that, I don't really like this test that much. I always feel that I'm over thinking it.

Introverted Intuitive Thinking PerceivingStrength of the preferences % 44 62 75 11Political affiliation: noneReligion: agnostic atheist

Your Type is ENTJExtraverted 33%Intuitive 50%Thinking 25%Judging 22%Political affiliation: Independent (Conservative Constitutionalist)Religious affiliation: Christ follower

Please provide your results in this format:
Do the others lose points for not putting it in the correct format?

ENTJExtraverted 22Intuitive 25Thinking 38Judging44I'm usually an ENTP IIRCRepublican (although I lean more independent these days)I guess Deist, not really sure because I would have put agnostic. I guess i don't really know what all the specific definitions are.

I have no idea what any of that means/indicates, but I really like that the person with the lowest "Thinking" score also had the most concise and confident answers to the political and religious questions.
How about the guy with the second lowest has a PhD in High Energy Experimental Particle Physics?
I have no idea what any of that means/indicates, but I really like that the person with the lowest "Thinking" score also had the most concise and confident answers to the political and religious questions.
"Thinking" is just a category in the Myers-Briggs personality test. There are 16 possible types, if I remember correctly, and "thinking" is the opposite of "feeling".
I guess Deist, not really sure because I would have put agnostic. I guess i don't really know what all the specific definitions are.
Agnostic Deist works.
ENFJIntroverted 33%Intuitive 31%Thinking 6%Judging 11%Political affiliation: RepublicanReligious affliction: Christian
Is it ENTJ or is it Feeling 6%?

INFJIntroverted - 56%Intuitive - 50%Feeling - 12%Judging - 22%Political Affiliation: Independent (have always voted republican-- will vote for libertarian/republican Gary Johnson if on ballot)Religion: Christian - Roman Catholic

Don't know, its your test.I got teacher as my type, which makes no sense either
You screwed up here BG. You just copied and pasted the OP, and those were Spade's stats. Your personality type doesn't match up with the words you posted.

Your Type is INTJIntroverted 67%Intuitive 31%Thinking 38%Judging 1%Political affiliation: LibertarianReligious affliction: Atheist

Introverted Intuitive Thinking PerceivingStrength of the preferences % 44 62 75 11Political affiliation: noneReligion: agnostic atheist
I think mine was INTP
You screwed up here BG. You just copied and pasted the OP, and those were Spade's stats. Your personality type doesn't match up with the words you posted.
Ahhh.I was so busy trying to make sure I got the format correct, I ignored the headers to the percentages. I blame you for putting pressure on me to get the format correct.Guess I am not much of a feeling person then. Not that I care.
Ahhh.I was so busy trying to make sure I got the format correct, I ignored the headers to the percentages. I blame you for putting pressure on me to get the format correct.Guess I am not much of a feeling person then. Not that I care.
No, you are. Your actual breakdown would have been:ENFJExtroverted 33%Intuitive 31%Feeling 6%Judging 11%It your feeling only being at 6% doesn't mean you don't "feel" much, but rather it indicates you, in general, may tend to make decisions or formulate opinions slightly more often on feeling or emotion, rather than thought, or place slightly more importance on feeling over thought.I should point out, this isn't some comprehensive diagnostic of the human brain and behavior or anything. Though isn't astrology, either.
No, you are. Your actual breakdown would have been:ENFJExtroverted 33%Intuitive 31%Feeling 6%Judging 11%It your feeling only being at 6% doesn't mean you don't "feel" much, but rather it indicates you, in general, may tend to make decisions or formulate opinions slightly more often on feeling or emotion, rather than thought, or place slightly more importance on feeling over thought.I should point out, this isn't some comprehensive diagnostic of the human brain and behavior or anything. Though isn't astrology, either.
Some of those questions were worded too broadly.I am pretty old, and set it my ways, I don't need to go into introspection every time I make a decision. And I am too pessimistic about some subjects to want to re-think my approach.Being right so often allows me this freedom.

Stats!ENFJ - Balloon guy, Roll the BonesENTJ - brvheart, The OchoINFJ - Zealous DonkeyINTP - ahosang, SilentSnowINTJ - Spademan, LongLiveYorke, Dread Aidan, Billy Pilgrim, BaseJester, AmScray, strategyHighest Extrovert score - Balloon guy, brvheart (33)Highest Introvert score - LongLiveYorke, Billy Pilgrim, SilentSnow (89)Highest Intuitive score - Spademan (100)Lowest Intuitive score - Dread Aidan, The Ocho (25)Highest Feeling score - Zealous Donkey, Roll the Bones (12)Highest Thinking score - Spademan, Billy Pilgrim, ahosang, AmScray, strategy (75)Highest Judging score - LongLiveYorke, The Ocho, Billy Pilgrim, strategy (44)Highest Perceiving score - ahosang (11)I think that means BP wins.