Been a long time since I've posted.Heading to Vegas and playing in the 12pm NL. There is also an omaha8/stud8 event that day too.Best wishes to everyone and let me know if you are around to say hi if you're out there!

Been a long time since I've posted.Heading to Vegas and playing in the 12pm NL. There is also an omaha8/stud8 event that day too.Best wishes to everyone and let me know if you are around to say hi if you're out there!
Best of luck good sir..
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm finally at my computer (couldn't login from my phone) and just had a quick update. I cashed! There were about 370 people and I placed around 30th. Great structure. Wasn't able to win two big hands with oesf draws vs their top pairs (had them covered and got them all in on the flop) sigh, but had a great time. A small victory, but hopefully a sign of good things to come.

I'm finally at my computer (couldn't login from my phone) and just had a quick update. I cashed! There were about 370 people and I placed around 30th. Great structure. Wasn't able to win two big hands with oesf draws vs their top pairs (had them covered and got them all in on the flop) sigh, but had a great time. A small victory, but hopefully a sign of good things to come.
Let's hope so. Keep up the good work!