That frozen thing that Sarah made looked disgusting. Gayle said it wasn't great, I'm not really sure what happened there.
I think they all thought it was really good in terms of taste, conception, etc., but the argument was just about how much of a problem was caused by the fact that it was too frozen.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The preview for next week had Tom saying he thought it was probably the best food they'd ever had in a finale. I kind of find that hard to believe, just because last season was Blaze vs. Mike and he said the same thing. But that was Blaze vs. Mike, and this is Paul vs. Annoying Chick.

Awesome!When the hot chick said they were going to rock out with their clams out I spit out my beer.
I totally did a double take when I heard Greyson say that. I think the exact line was "Jam out with our Clam out".I but she likes to fart and scratch herself - not that there is anything wrong with that!
I believe it was "Jam out with our clams out," plural. The female equivalent of "Rock out with my cock out." Anyway it was awesome.
Yes you are correct. I knew it wasn't right when I posted it.

The episode was a bit underwhelming (except the clams line obviously). I was surprised when Tom specifically said he thought the food was probably even better than the All-Stars finale, because it looked good but not as good as Richard and Mike's stuff.

I was all set to be ok with Sarah winning, but any good will I had towards her was drained away by the way she treated and talked about the random dude she had on her team. Granted, he kind of seemed like an idiot.Good to see the best chef win the season.

Yeah, I thought the way they were talking that Sarah might have done it, but she was an idiot towards Tyler. He was responsible for the desert and that was her best dish. He was eliminated for not being able to break down a piece of meat so the dish of his that Sarah liked was his first dish he cooked. I do think Sarah was right not to try something that she had never tried before ( remember Karls's finals disaster ) but she could have been nicer about it