Wsop November 9 Coverage

Really liked the broadcast, glad they did it that way. As annoying as Esfandiari is as a player I think he's a really good analyst and enjoy listening to him break down the hands as they are being played.

Really liked the broadcast, glad they did it that way. As annoying as Esfandiari is as a player I think he's a really good analyst and enjoy listening to him break down the hands as they are being played.
Just remove him saying 'weeeeeeeee' all together and he would be even better
ya he's actually a really smart and articulate guy when he wants to be. Much prefer it like that than when he is playing it up for the cameras with his catchphrases. really entertaining table. I think it's worth the trade off despite affecting the game hugely. So long as everyone has equal information, there's nothing wrong with it imo. When poker was first shown on TV, the same things could be said about it being unfair/wrong/unethical for people to see how others played, but soon that became the norm and a non-issue. It definitely adds a different dynamic, but I still think the live coverage is a positive thing.Also, seeing the hole cards revealed after the hands is absolutely brilliant. I think that specifically is what makes watching it so great. You really watch how the hands play out.

TSN is replaying the final table now, as well will air the final 3 tonight at 9

Daniel is watching at home on TV and tweeting RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuUgh KJ vs 77 isn't what I was hoping to see on hand #1RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuReally bad news losing that coin flip. Really weird spot with KJ. Staszko 3bet a lot of marginal hands from BB so tough to fold KJRealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuMoving in with KJ is definitely the best option. If he wins the race he's chipleader and pay jump from 3rd to 2nd is only 1.6 million.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuStacks weren't deep enough to call out of position and folding is silly 3 handed. I agree with Antonio. A little unlucky.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuLamb all in w Q6 vs JJ... Again, pretty standard shove from SB. We'll see.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuDang it. Lamb is out just like that. The two players left are fundamentally sound but also the two biggest tellboxes at the FT...RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuMy work is now done I guess. Its safe now to reveal that I was on team Benba sending info from home and helping along with Stien and Deeb.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuWe watched all the tapes and had great reads on both players post flop. If Lamb got heads up with either I think he would have won. Ugh.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuOverall Ben actually ran unlucky in all in pots. He lost AQ to QJ, KJ vs 77, but won Q8 vs A9 and one other hand he got lucky in.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuLambs all in wins: Q8 vs A9 A7 vs JJ Lambs all in losses: AQ vs QJ KJ vs 77 Q6 vs JJ. Rooting for Heinz now he's played great.lKidPokerDaniel NegreanuStaszko just exhibited the monster river tell on that hand with A8. Not sure its ethical for me to say what it is on twitter but its 100%!!

That 98 river check/jam is outrageous
haralabobHaralabos VoulgarisStill in awe of that Pius chk raise "bluff" with two pair. Pretty clear he wasn't even thinking on that play
Really enjoyed watching what I could last night.
I think I prefer watching without seeing the hole cards during the hand and then after the hand seeing what they had. It just makes it a lot more interesting for me not knowing what they have while watching the hand being played.

Pretty decent broadcastEven when Antonio was playing the "I think he COULD be holding xx" and, two minutes later, run through the entire range of possible holdings and then say "Or maybe the other guy has it".

Loved Antonio's commentary Best part also watching twitter and the hand analysis by Daniel and the other pro's I follow,it's like free coaching points I agree with most of the pro's Staszko should have called that all in with the flush draw and Q high instead of folding it.

Wicked Chops Poker Live poker raked in strong ratings for ESPN.The overnights for the 2011 WSOP Main Event final broadcast on Tuesday were strong, holding an average 1.01 rating during the 6.5 hours of live broadcast.While that’s down from last year’s 1.28 produced primetime 2-hour comparable, the 1.01 rating stretches over six hours, bringing significantly more eyeballs and exposure overall. This despite losing arguably the most well-known and marketable (and American) of the bunch–Ben Lamb–on the fourth hand.In all, that’s a major win for the WSOP and the viability of live poker programming in general.

I think I prefer watching without seeing the hole cards during the hand and then after the hand seeing what they had. It just makes it a lot more interesting for me not knowing what they have while watching the hand being played.
Agree

This was great tv. Brought it back to 2006 and 2007 when they pay-per-viewed the final table live. Finally got the whole November Nine thing done right.