Offical Sunday Thread

Any Guinness involved ?

Today is the first day of SCOOP. Good luck to everybody who is playing. I won't have the time I'm afraid.

Nah, I try to avoid drinking and playing poker these days. I've found being drunk is a slight major handicap when playing for money.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing the $100 on ultimate poker, lfg!

I like the 3bet, leaves room to fold if we get 4bet.

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.

I sucked so bad on Sunday but yesterday was pretty awesome. 1st in the BlackChip 10K gtd for $2050, a 5th in the Revolution $33 $5K for $302 and 2 more final tables for a 4th and 8th and 3 more cashes. Wish every day was like that, and just ONE Sunday please.

I'm now on my own dime, I don't think I'm going to like that much :(

PokerStars Tournament #733602139, No Limit Hold'em

Buy-In: $50.00/$5.00 USD

226 players

Total Prize Pool: $11300.00 USD

Tournament started 2013/05/26 14:30:00 ET

Dear rcgs59,

You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 1,276.90 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

• Like 1

tyty

http://www.pokerstar...-wo-137871.html

Leka.TiM.Sin's KK nicks roxieforu05, rcgs59 triples

Roxieforu05 moved up to 171,000 in chips but lost the chip lead in the next level. Leka.TiM.Sin picked up K♣K♥ and value-bet them to perfection, picking up a 125,700 pot.

With that hand, Leka.TiM.Sin assumed the chip lead with 242,000 while all five of her opponents sported stacks under 90,000. However, rcgs59 changed that situation in a hurry thanks to a massive multi-way pot. SpeweyMango open-shoved UTG for 51,000, Leka.TiM.Sin flat-called and rcgs59 reshoved for 81,000 from the small blind. Leka.TiM.Sin called and the cards went on their backs.

SpeweyMango K♥J♥

Leka.TiM.Sin J♣T♣

rcgs59 A♦K♠

Although Leka.TiM.Sin hit straight and flush draws on the flop, she couldn't fill them, the board running out Q♣9♠4♣7♠4♥. Rcgs59's ace-high was best and she tripled to 219,000. Leka.TiM.Sin fell to 214,000 and SpeweyMango was eliminated in sixth place, collecting $508.50 for her finish.

roxieforu05 out in fourth, rcgs59 busts in third

Four hands later, roxieforu05 moved all-in for her last 48,332 and Leka.TiM.Sin called from the small blind. Roxieforu05 had the preflop lead with A♦4♥ vs. 8♣T♥, but Leka.TiM.Sin flopped an eight and hit running clubs to make a flush, ending roxieforu05's run in fourth place ($960.50).

The button made two more trips around the table before rcgs59 three-bet shoved for her last 26,400 with A♥6♥. Jitule53 called with K♥9♠ and flopped a king to eliminate rcgs59 in third place and send us to heads-up pla

gl all :)

4th break Sunday Storm ITM 230/1159

5th Break Sunday Storm 147/396 544k need some pots lol

I'm putting in some massive volume today. Probably going to be most tourneys played in day since Black Friday. Not bad considering tourney selection isn't the greatest on Bovada (and a few on Carbon)

sigh knew I should have folded :( http://www.boomplaye...9804_0FFE2A4FD3

Sunday Storm out 236th/ 41971 for $180.00

sigh knew I should have folded :( http://www.boomplaye...9804_0FFE2A4FD3

Sunday Storm out 236th/ 41971 for $180.00

1. Just jam that hand...dont just raise to 150k. You have 14bb...silly to 3b it.

2. I don't want to hear you say 'I knew I should have folded' because, in this case, that's a really dumb idea. You are short and you have Jacks. I don't want to hear that nonsense coming from you. Just got unlucky to lose a flip, thats all.

thx Adam I figured it was a jam, oh well lesson learnt

omg I didn't realize I was under 20bb's wasn't paying attention to the blinds at that time. shit , it was a pure shove , you are right. super tired by then

I'm putting in some massive volume today. Probably going to be most tourneys played in day since Black Friday. Not bad considering tourney selection isn't the greatest on Bovada (and a few on Carbon)

WHELP...

Played 46 tourneys. Won a $22 for 1070 and a $11 for 699. Made 186 bucks on the day. Bricked EVERYYYYYYY 50+ except the 100k I mincashed busting on the stone bubble (but shorter stack did too)

VERY hard earned profit today!