Offical Sunday Thread

Another abomination of a Sunday tourny slate. Pretty sure that 80+% of the time that I shoved today, I ran into QQ+.

Least cash went well.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing the $100 on ultimate poker, lfg!

I like the 3bet, leaves room to fold if we get 4bet.

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.

Another abomination of a Sunday tourny slate. Pretty sure that 80+% of the time that I shoved today, I ran into QQ+.

Least cash went well.

Those bitches! They were probably the red ones too!

Lots of poker for me today and I'll be on OnTilt radio tonight on the Women's Poker Hour at 8:00 pm est.

gl all lets see some big cashes

in a few on PS and merge

and I will be heckling Lisa when she on the radio lol

Tons of Maximus events today. Probably going to play them all!

Took 2nd in the $109 plo 6max event yesterday. Time to build off that.

wtg Adam :) lets see you, DD, and Colbalt at the same Ft lol

I'm in the Storm and running pretty good. In the space of 5 hands i managed to pick up AA, AJ (turned the nut straight), KK, 83 then KK. Currently 10th or so with a long time to go.

Good luck Adam, I'm in Maximus 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21 hope to see you and Cobalt at some FTs later tonight. Also in the Revolution 100K and probably the WPN 50K later on.

I need some late game rungood, been sucking in that area lately, send me all you can please.

Lisa is on at 8pm http://www.ontiltradio.com/

Sigh took 24th in the Bovada 100k (I seem to finish there every time)

I'm 1tabling to save my day. Playing the $33 Maximus HORSE event. I have no idea how to play stud the right way but im 7/20 right now.

MEH 16th. Guy slammed his card in a spot he should have never been in. Dumb...I don't know stud and I even know how bad it was!

damn I should have gotten in the horse one sigh

• Like 1

Another shitty Sunday, 2 cashes on that site I shall name and one in Maximus and min cashed the WPN $50K but in the hole overall. :(

Started Sunday (slash late Saturday night) by playing an Omaha event, not realising it was just Omaha and not a Hi/Lo event until after playing for 40 mins. I lost half my stack when my nut low didn't give me any of the pot!

Started Sunday (slash late Saturday night) by playing an Omaha event, not realising it was just Omaha and not a Hi/Lo event until after playing for 40 mins. I lost half my stack when my nut low didn't give me any of the pot!

Any Guinness involved ?

Today is the first day of SCOOP. Good luck to everybody who is playing. I won't have the time I'm afraid.

Deep in the Merge Poker Maximus $215 $250K main event. Currently 24/130 and ITM! Send me lots of rungood and stuff! I could use a double in the WPN $50K while you're at it, close to the bubble but only 12bb :(

UGG! 61/1461 in the $215 $250K, 21 of 290ish in the WPN $50K - fish food in the 50K :(

Made a few hundred for the day, could have been worse.