Offical Sunday Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing the $100 on ultimate poker, lfg!

I like the 3bet, leaves room to fold if we get 4bet.

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.

68k at 6th break (2k/4k/400). Annoying bubble table, with four stalling shorties to my right and four big stacks to my left. 150 or so to the money; hopefully I can pick up some punted short stacks after that.

Sigh...basically bubbled the 100k on Merge. Lost 85dd to AJ on J64dd for a MASSIVE pot then A2<AT for the rest.

Took 3rd in a $33 turbo on bovada and im 2/4 in the $75 on bovada right now so at least this sunday will be profitable!

Sigh...basically bubbled the 100k on Merge. Lost 85dd to AJ on J64dd for a MASSIVE pot then A2<AT for the rest.

Took 3rd in a $33 turbo on bovada and im 2/4 in the $75 on bovada right now so at least this sunday will be profitable!

Whelp...got HU...down 3:1 in chips got in KK to 22 to get even and the person flops and rivers a 2. 2nd for 1500 and change. Oh well..should have been out in 9th but AT>AA.

Those fts were so fun I decided to try it again.

FT of the 20k $33 on Merge. 5/9 coming in but everyone is super deep.

5.3k to first.

Merge is wonky...this has a $5700 overlay and theres 474 ppl and somehow they decided 37 is the number of people that cash...I'm cool with it!

Rough day, ran like a 3 legged dog on an icy road. Had 3 cashes and 1 FT in the $44 $3K on Winning for a 4th. Still didn't even manage to breakeven, Sunday Funday sucks sometimes.

Those fts were so fun I decided to try it again.

FT of the 20k $33 on Merge. 5/9 coming in but everyone is super deep.

5.3k to first.

Merge is wonky...this has a $5700 overlay and theres 474 ppl and somehow they decided 37 is the number of people that cash...I'm cool with it!

sigh AT<99 on T98 bvb out in 6th. Winning day but still sort of frustrating! I'll take it

wtg Cobalt

DD is 6000 k away from her 100k win , can tonight be the night go DD

gl all, in a few games and mirco mills ME