Offical Sunday Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing the $100 on ultimate poker, lfg!

I like the 3bet, leaves room to fold if we get 4bet.

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.

Finished $17.5K in 4th for $1137, made a mistake against the aggro big stack. 16/17 in the high roller, 36 paid. Need a big double up fast to survive.Final table of the high roller 6/9...Oh Merge btw.Edit: Out in 8th for $1856, KK < 222 all in on the flop.

I might play in one of the SCOOP low events today but I'm pretty busy so I may not have the time.Good Luck today everybody.

Playing MTTs online for the first time in forever... reg'd two and still have two stacks after two breaks!!!!!!!Vs on guy I got KJs > AA and KTs > AQoCash... not going so well. Two big bluffs we unsuccessful

Cash games started horribly but turned around and ended nicely. Might grind some more.My buddy won the 2-7 Triple draw MTT on Merge; was a fun sweat.

Sundays donking fest let it begin

I might play a little cash this evening but too busy with other things to play during the day time today.Good luck to those that are playing.

Hate the new Lock poker software. Don't want to play.Gonna head back to another merge skin for a while until Lock improves their software. I hear games are good tho. Perhaps I should just suck it up?Maybe I'll go play lolive poker?

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.
Thankfully the missus isn't a fan of the Royals so i'm managed to avoid all the rubbish so far.
  • 3 weeks later...

Good luck to Mr Sparco and others at the WSOP today.I might take the time to play a bit online at Stars today but I just moved and I'm super busy with both my old and new place.

• 2 months later...