Offical Sunday Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing the $100 on ultimate poker, lfg!

I like the 3bet, leaves room to fold if we get 4bet.

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.

I hope that I can finish what I need to do today in time to play the Red Spade Open today at 3:00 PM ET.http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/red-spade-open/Red Spade Open III: $1M Guaranteed!The $55 Red Spade Open returns this month with a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool, including at least $200,000 in prize money for first place, plus $100 bounties on all Team PokerStars Pro and Team Online players taking part! It’s your chance to test yourself against the best players in the game, and take your share of one of the biggest guaranteed prize pools anywhere online.How to Play the Red Spade Open•When: Sunday, February 26 at 15:00 ET•Buy-in: $55•Guarantee: $1,000,000•First Place: At least $200,000You can buy-in directly, or win your seat for less with one of the many satellites running in the days leading up to the event. To find the Red Spade Open in the PokerStars lobby, select the ‘Tourney’ and ‘Special’ tabs. You can also use the Tourney Filter to help find them quicker - type ‘Red’ in to the filter and the tourneys will be displayed.You can also get your seat to the Red Spade Open III from the VIP Store. Depending on your VIP Club status, you could pick up your ticket for just 3,100 FPPs!Please Note:•For one week only the Red Spade Open will replace the Bigger $55 tourney. This regular weekly event will return from March 4. •The Red Spade Open III was originally planned as a 'Flighted Tournament', however this element has now been withdrawn due to unforeseen technical issues. PokerStars will re-launch this feature at a later date, once the format has been perfected. If you have any questions about the Red Spade Open, feel free to email support@pokerstars.com.

Who is playing today?I had a good start to Sunday, 4th in a 8 game on Stars.I'm going to try and satelite into the Sunday Million, the $6 Million headline prize pool looks very appealing!

First Break and all is quiet. Stole a couple blinds and have basically my starting stack. Only time there was any action at my table was AA vs KK all in preflop

Just the Million for me today. Registered a bit late because of the time confusion. My table is amazingly soft, but the average hand goes to the flop 4-handed, so I need to hit and hold. The hitting is going well, but the holding isn't: lost half my stack when I had to fold 44 on the river on a 4JAJA board.

Swingy game... was down to 4k, then started winning some pots, doubled with a flush and won another big pot with KK. Lost some and doubled a shorty with AT<AJ, then hit a monster draw with AQss on JTxss to bust a guy. 26,420 at second break.