Offical Sunday Thread

I love being able to remote acces computers for work while playing on RPM. Got a 3rd in a $3 Super turbo for $150ish yesterday. Want to improve on it today. GL all!!
That's really good, I think 3rd is the best I've done in that one. The $3 super is harder than the $1 super because the rebuys last an hour in the $3 but only 30 minutes in the $1 one. I gave up on the $3 one but I still play the $1 one some. Good luck, TID. The $1r frenzy is great also! I've run so bad this month I've had to drop back to lower stakes before I go broke. I will say while it will never be as good as PokerStars games wise Merge has really improved.
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing the $100 on ultimate poker, lfg!

I like the 3bet, leaves room to fold if we get 4bet.

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.

There is an absolutely ludicrous 10 cent rebuy satellite to the PCA tomorrow that I recommend everyone play. It appears you can do unlimited rebuys for 30 minutes up to 10101010 chips.
So I'm doing the math on this.Theoretically, that's 10,000 rebuys to max out (cost $1k). You only get 30 minutes...which means 333 rebuys per minute to max it...or 5.5 rebuys per second. I'm curious if you can rebuy multiple times between hands or just once.

In some stuff today on PokerStars and mergetime to bink another one :)gl all playingOh btw, Grey Cup today Go Lions(oh for others who don't know the Grey Cup is Canada's version of the Super Bowl)

I bet this tournament will break the record for most number of chips in play in a tournament ever.
Rather amusingly you can also add on $5k in chips after the rebuy period. Assuming some well stacked players max out on there rebuys this will have zero effect.
So I'm doing the math on this.Theoretically, that's 10,000 rebuys to max out (cost $1k). You only get 30 minutes...which means 333 rebuys per minute to max it...or 5.5 rebuys per second. I'm curious if you can rebuy multiple times between hands or just once.
Someone is taking the challenge it seems, a player called kukiszabi is constantly rebuying, currently at 460k and counting

Decided to play the 10c funfest. Had a Stars Pro on my table who kept rebuying and shoving every hand. With 10 minutes to go, I had clicked my way up to 100k when I had JJ<AQ against him and was back at 0. Still managed to get close to 100k at addon; now at 97k at break.$109: Not getting any hands; still starting stack (20BB) at second break.Million: won one small pot; 10.6k at first break.

Well, I definitely overshot on people's rebuy ability. I was thinking there'd be at least 10 packages. How did the rebuy process work? Once per hand?

Well, I definitely overshot on people's rebuy ability. I was thinking there'd be at least 10 packages. How did the rebuy process work? Once per hand?
As many as you spam in 30 minutes, a couple managed to get 1000+.

Not the best of hours: busto in the Million, the 10c thingy and some other stuff. Still in: $55 200k gtd, $162 100k gtd, Second Chance and the freeroll PCA final. Still going to register for the 50 cubed and the 33 2R1A, and then I'll stop registering.

I'm going to start the World Record Tourney today at Stars. If I get a stack and it looks like I might be in it for awhile I'll probably play a few others as well.