Was Waiting For D.n To Rip Into Duke And Howard L

Finally someone with some clout points the finger in the right direction and for the right reasons. Great blog only issue i have with it is at the end he put the new rule change at EPT in the same breath as the sceaming scamming scum Annie Duke & Howard Lederer. I realize he was just making a point about being Real and speaking your mind just thought it was worth mentioning that the "King" & "Queen" of disgusting scamming thieves deserve their own catogory far away from the EPT. Im sure Mr and Mrs Lederer are not proud of how low there kids stooped shame on you!

got into a twitter fight with Annie a few months ago over Epic and a few other things. I see kathy Liebert also been posting and retweeting the articles about Daniel and Annie. she was a little critical of Daniel bashing Annie and then I hit the roof with about 4 tweets back at her in Daniels defense. I hear kathy may be playing the HPT event at soaring eagle, if I go I will defintely talk to her about that lol.Love Daniel's blog

got into a twitter fight with Annie a few months ago over Epic and a few other things. I see kathy Liebert also been posting and retweeting the articles about Daniel and Annie. she was a little critical of Daniel bashing Annie and then I hit the roof with about 4 tweets back at her in Daniels defense. I hear kathy may be playing the HPT event at soaring eagle, if I go I will defintely talk to her about that lol.Love Daniel's blog
Lol Good for you. Give em hell:-)
Yeah, the snoring beagle is just up the road from me! (ok, about 30 miles up) I'd play too, but there are a couple reasons why I don't:1. The buy-in is too high for my bankroll2. I no longer have a bankroll