Fluffdog Ft Bellagio Lago

5k buyinFesta al Lago Classic · BellagioBellagio LagoJustinFiltz Justin Filtz Final Table of 10! 345k chipswoot gl and tid !!!!!!!!JustinFiltz Justin Filtz Chip average is 570k. Chipleader is to my direct left and has 1.34 million.

Justin Filtz Uggh1 minute ago Just lost a 500k pot w/ AQc all-in pre-flop vs KK. 123k left20 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JustinFiltz Justin Filtz Standard spot to 4bet shove but still gross3 minutes ago JustinFiltz Justin Filtz 174k going to 5,000/10,000/1,000. Last level of the day if we make it to 9 players.2 minutes ago JustinFiltz Justin Filtz Right after my big hand there was a 700k all-in pot. Shorter stack had KJ vs 88. King hit on the turn.35 seconds ago Favorite Retweet ReplyJustinFiltz Justin Filtz Doubled up to 330k! Folded to the SB and he jammed me all-in for my 159k. I called with A4c and held vs his K9os.2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JustinFiltz Justin Filtz Out in 9th place :club: sighgg Justin Chicago WSOPC next, 3rd ring coming up

I made the final table and finished in 9th place for $17,285. I made the final table of 10 w/ 345k and lost a big 500k pot when I 4-bet AcQc all-in pre-flop into the 3-betters KK who was a very aggressive player. I was down to 120k and chipped up to 160k before I doubled from the BB with Ac4c when the SB shoved me all-in w/ K9os and I held. On my final hand Justin Young raised to 23k utg and Chance moved all-in for 32k total. I Isolated to 63k with JJ. It folded back to Justin and he jammed. I called all-in for my 320k chips. My JJ all-in vs his AQos. 57-43 fav w/ just our 2 hands for the 580k side pot Chance Kornuth had K5os. A9x flop brick turn and river for the 700,000 chip pot. They were going to play until the end of the level (20 minutes more)if it got down to 9. Thank you everybody for the support! Flying to Chicago on Saturday to get my 3rd Circuit Ring! :club:

Good Job FluffGood job Fargo as well who had a good live result last night.
Thanks :)Did even better today!2nd yesterday in $550 6max nl for $87001st today in $550 nl for $23kheaters296674_769511126709_33803916_37045882_1163966366_n.jpgand gg Fluff!

wtg Adam :club: keep the heater going, or think about joining Fluff @ Hammond

Nice score Fargo.WTG! Fluff! Follow you on twitter you were all over the place.A trip report I think is in order.I saw you were in Zona. Did you watch AZ Brew crew?
he now lives in AZ. and went to both games. GL Fluff in Chi town

Thanks everyone! I had a good run! I moved to PHX, AZ about 2 months ago and I like it a lot there!

for anyone following Hammond day 1B Fluff is currently in 3rd with 58k, twitter updates are more currenthttp://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...nt/#chips-16004for twitter@JustinFiltzJustinFiltz Justin Filtz 59k going to 300/600/7511 minutes ago Favorite Retweet ReplyJustinFiltz Justin Filtz 74.7k! Snapped off a 10k river bluff!