They've improved a decent bit. The payout structures are much better now, still not perfect but better. I've gotten use to the games so they don't seem so bad now. Hopefully the influx of fresh fish will help all the way around. I just hope it doesn't get their asses busted! 1zbbgpj.png

What Merge skin is everyone playing on?Do you know if there are any major differences between them?

Also if you are a small stakes player I would recommend trying Minted Poker. It's on Everleaf network and you can still get 40% rakeback from them. Also they refund up to $12 of your first WU deposit. Traffic is not as high but it's full of Italians and eastern euros and they are horrible. Wish I had more time to play against them!

I play on Hero but they didn't reopen to the US and they aren't going to. It's a shame because the customer service is honestly Stars quality. David Jung is CEO and he formerly worked for Stars and when I email them he replies personally within 24 hours. There is also a Hero thread on 2p2 where he replies almost daily. I've gotten used to the MTTs on Merge and I don't mind them as much now as I did a couple of months ago but they are reg filled.

I played on RPM (still do a tiny bit). The skin was okay, they also have a support subforum on 2+2 that is pretty helpful.
If you don't mind his shilling, his offer to buy funds below full value, or the coverup job 2+2 is assisting with in this, I guess you could call that helpful.
If you don't mind his shilling, his offer to buy funds below full value, or the coverup job 2+2 is assisting with in this, I guess you could call that helpful.
none of those issues have affected support imo.