#occupywallstreet Or Bourbonstreet Or Sesamestreet

I'd rather be an NBA player making $5m a year for 10 years than a CEO making $75m for 25.
All that says is you like slutty but highly attractive women of low class and character rather than slutty but highly attractive women of high class and character. Being uber-rich white collar in NYC, Chicago or LA gets you a caliber of ass that's superior to anything an NBA player is getting. They're both banging 9's and 10's, but the CEO is getting ones with IQs above 100. To put it another way, the NBA player gets more 19 year old 9's with braided hair and herpes, the CEO gets more 32 year old 9's in black dresses and pearls with college degrees. The CEO can mitigate risk by not marrying or signing a prenup when he does but the NBA player is fucked, as science has yet to find a cure for AIDS.
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think women talk about penis size a lot? like lets say that i recently had relations with a woman (ha!) and she was out the next day with her friend(s). if she told them about the sex would their line of questioning be: (1) how was it? (2) is he big? and when she says, bad and small, where does it go after that? does he have a job at least? is he funny?
I don't think they do. I only think it comes up if it's abnormal on either side of the equation.
All that says is you like slutty but highly attractive women of low class and character rather than slutty but highly attractive women of high class and character. Being uber-rich white collar in NYC, Chicago or LA gets you a caliber of ass that's superior to anything an NBA player is getting. They're both banging 9's and 10's, but the CEO is getting ones with IQs above 100. To put it another way, the NBA player gets more 19 year old 9's with braided hair and herpes, the CEO gets more 32 year old 9's in black dresses and pearls with college degrees. The CEO can mitigate risk by not marrying or signing a prenup when he does but the NBA player is fucked, as science has yet to find a cure for AIDS.
I think it's just because I really like basketball.
do you think women talk about penis size a lot? like lets say that i recently had relations with a woman (ha!) and she was out the next day with her friend(s). if she told them about the sex would their line of questioning be: (1) how was it? (2) is he big? and when she says, bad and small, where does it go after that? does he have a job at least? is he funny?
I think that they normally do talk about it... but only if they aren't embarrassed that they slept with that particular guy in the first place. (so you're safe.)
I think it's just because I really like basketball.
Wow... you must be PISSED about this upcoming lockout thing I heard about.
I think that they normally do talk about it... but only if they aren't embarrassed that they slept with that particular guy in the first place. (so you're safe.)
Haha. We should poll the active female members of FCP. Or just ask both of them to comment in here.
Wow... you must be PISSED about this upcoming lockout thing I heard about.
I voted for "I has a sad."
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10...ica.php?ref=fpa
CHART OF THE DAY: Paul Ryan Wrong About Upwardly Mobile AmericaBrian Beutler-October 26, 2011, 4:08 PM8286131In his widely trumpeted speech at the conservative Heritage Foundation Wednesday, Republican budget guru and liberal boogeyman Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin rejected the notion that wealthier Americans should pay higher taxes to sustain or broaden a social safety net for poor and middle class workers and retirees. Instead, he argued, policy should be geared toward allowing high earners to grow the economy, and to facilitate upward mobility for the working class. America, he argued, exemplifies the latter model while European economies illustrate the perils of the former.“We are an upwardly mobile society with a lot of income movement between income groups,” he argued. “Telling Americans that they’re stuck in their current station in life, that they’re a victim of circumstances beyond their control, and that the government’s role is to help them cope with it — that’s not who we are, that’s not what we do.”That is what they do in class-riven Europe, he said, where “Top-heavy welfare states have replaced the traditional aristocracies, and masses of the long-term unemployed are locked into the new lower class. The United States was destined to break out of this bleak history.”Turns out that is — not true. There are a lot of data available on this issue, but the clearest chart comes courtesy of the Economic Mobility Project, which looked at the correlation between parent and child income in various countries. Turns out in America, you’re more likely to stay rich if born rich, and stay poor if born poor, than you are in most European countries.relativeincomemobility.jpg
i prefaced it with her first admitting to the sex, so your zinger doesnt really make any sense. plus, my ridiculously good looking mouth.
relativeincomemobility.jpg
Adjust chart for entire world, please.So, the US may not be 1/196, but what if we're like 18/196? Then, adjust chart by nation, further adjusted by race. Our 'diversity' ****s up our national stats since we have a large population of lesser races that places like Demnark don't really have. You want an honest (albeit painfully implicit) comparison, don't compare "Americans" with "Germans". Compare "White Guys in the US" with "White Guys In Germany".You can run around pretending it isn't a big deal, but it is. It's a huge fucking deal and the stats would absolutely bear that out... although in this particular case, I'd bet blacks do pretty damn well. There's no doubt this generation is considerably more upwardly mobile than the last one, but that's on a pound for pound basis. Overall, they're still a huge drag.
Adjust chart for entire world, please.So, the US may not be 1/196, but what if we're like 18/196? Then, adjust chart by nation, further adjusted by race. Our 'diversity' ****s it all up since we have a large population of lesser races.
The chart was broken out in response to a comparison with Europe, so it's not that incomplete (although there are some missing countries, obviously).
Adjust chart for entire world, please.So, the US may not be 1/196, but what if we're like 18/196? Then, adjust chart by nation, further adjusted by race. Our 'diversity' ****s up our national stats since we have a large population of lesser races that places like Demnark don't really have. You want an honest (albeit painfully implicit) comparison, don't compare "Americans" with "Germans". Compare "White Guys in the US" with "White Guys In Germany".You can run around pretending it isn't a big deal, but it is. It's a huge fucking deal and the stats would absolutely bear that out... although in this particular case, I'd bet blacks do pretty damn well. There's no doubt this generation is considerably more upwardly mobile than the last one, but that's on a pound for pound basis. Overall, they're still a huge drag.
No way the US should compare themselves to a Lily White place like Canadahttp://www.toronto.ca/invest-in-toronto/vis_minority.htmsEWhxpzXsFz2J6DQlhhr.pngOh, nevermind

Yeah. Shock-awe! Asians aren't categorically the same as other races!And LOL at citing "Toronto" as being somehow emblematic of "Canada". Do you really suck that bad at understanding statistics?Here. Let me help you with that.Here's ALL OF CANADA.CanadaByRace.jpgMeaning that all 3,855,103 square miles (or Sodometers or whatever the fuck you weirdos call your bizarre units of measurement) that comprise the entire pretend-country of Canada has considerably less Negroes than live within about eighty numbered city blocks in Chicago.

We have more illegal immigrants than you have citizens.
According to the Conservative anti-immigrant Center for Immigration Studies the US has about 11 Million Illegal Immigrants or about one third the population of Canada
Yeah. Shock-awe! Asians aren't categorically the same as other races!And LOL at citing "Toronto" as being somehow emblematic of "Canada". Do you really suck that bad at understanding statistics?Here. Let me help you with that.Here's ALL OF CANADA.CanadaByRace.jpgMeaning that all 3,855,103 square miles (or Sodometers or whatever the fuck you weirdos call your bizarre units of measurement) that comprise the entire pretend-country of Canada has considerably less Negroes than live within about eighty numbered city blocks in Chicago.
So Canada is about 16% non White and the US is about 25% non WhiteAlthough I'm not sure racial groupings matter for economic mobility which is what was being discussed.The US has become a more rigid stratisfied Plutocracy over time.
So Canada is about 16% non White and the US is about 25% non White
Right... And the population of Canada can fit in our metaphorical pocket not to mention your 'non white' population is largely Asian while our is Black and Hispanic. Those things matter in a big, big way. The "Non white" blanket doesn't statistically stretch to cover Asians when performance is the question.
Although I'm not sure racial groupings matter for economic mobility which is what was being discussed.
Ahh... I see. So you think that if we sampled 50 blacks from the ghetto in Chicago and 50 Asian immigrants from Toronto, they'd exhibit co-equal trends of upward mobility? Do you sincerely believe that?
Right... And the population of Canada can fit in our metaphorical pocket not to mention your 'non white' population is largely Asian while our is Black and Hispanic. Those things matter in a big, big way. The "Non white" blanket doesn't statistically stretch to cover Asians when performance is the question. Ahh... I see. So you think that if we sampled 50 blacks from the ghetto in Chicago and 50 Asian immigrants from Toronto, they'd exhibit co-equal trends of upward mobility? Do you sincerely believe that?
i'll take toronto for 50k and lay 1.5 to 1 - any takers? Geez i love a good non PC bet.

Paul Ryan said we have more upward mobility potential than Europe.......turns out we have less. Why don't we debate that instead of the racial make-up of Canada?

Ahh... I see. So you think that if we sampled 50 blacks from the ghetto in Chicago and 50 Asian immigrants from Toronto, they'd exhibit co-equal trends of upward mobility? Do you sincerely believe that?
Yeah, it does help when you let people immigrate normally and live a life of their choosing, rather than go over to their country, chain them up in a boat, enslave them, then emancipate them with no assets, education or history. Amazing that the groups cannot be as productive in the 'short term.'Like Cane suggests, perhaps debating the actual article would be more beneficial than responding to the normal Scram tactic of racial ramblings.
First the notion that a billionaire would get preferential treatment at a bank over a poor person with a good idea is not only accurate, it is sound finance. What idiot would really propose that we place more value on ideas for something over hard assets?Second of course the rich have an easier time making money, there is no system in the world short of flat out communism ( where the rich person in question is not in favor with the ruling personality ) where this will not hold true. Calling this a systemic failure is so ridiculous as to be proof enough to stop reading.Tell you what, let's have the many many many billionaires who are raging liberals pool their money and start a bank where a person's ideas are the only assets needed as collateral. Now the trick, which I know will be a deal breaker, the trick is that the Federal Reserve will not be allowed to make up all the money you lose every time your working model is stuck a trillion or so. Other than that, you can use any other normal banking techniques except collateral backed loan practices. You will be judged by two criteria, one can you still afford to pay the electricity bill at the bank, two will the bonuses for the CEOs be based on stock prices, or political voting records?3rd, Every time someone tells me that the top have the most percentage of money and the trend is worsening, I think the same thing. "Do you really think that at one point in time the last $4 will be in the hands of some former middle class person and the rich guy will drive by in a limo and snatch it out of their hand then laugh into some gated country club?" Because the implication is exactly that.
Portland Occupy uses corporate laws to steal donationsIf their not stealing from their tents, raping the women, their stealing from their donations.The de facto leader is now getting death threats from other occupy protesters.This 'movement' will implode soon.