Featured Member - October

awesome choice wtg Matt and congrats on that marriage bit.you may own me in Holdem but I own you in mix games ;)thx for $$$$ honey for the baseball bet

well deserved. i dont like him though
Dat's mean.
awesome choice wtg Matt and congrats on that marriage bit.you may own me in Holdem but I own you in mix games ;)thx for $$$$ honey for the baseball bet
You can beat me in hold em but I've got the mix games and you know it.
You cheer for the wrong team still, but hey, everyone has flaws!Congrats!
Hey, I like Panda too!Thanks guys. Just goes to show that every once in a while the fish have to win. :club:
You can beat me in hold em but I've got the mix games and you know it.
hey I can beat you in stud too lol, I thought it was the opposite that you beat me in holdem and I won mix, maybe it was the opposite lolhugs kiddo miss playing with you

congrats Wsox! Side note, can we just throw names of everyone remaining on FCP in a hat or and just draw for next month? Cuz maybe then an Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew member would have a shot at this thing.

congrats Wsox! Side note, can we just throw names of everyone remaining on FCP in a hat or and just draw for next month? Cuz maybe then an Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew member would have a shot at this thing.
If anybody wants to recommend somebody to be Featured Member please send Gov or I a PM.
  • 4 weeks later...