Wsop Earnings/going Pro

So...while watching WSOP...i noticed they put the WSOP earnings of the players. 1. Is that the money they've earned from various sites and cash games?2. Or is that money won on the WSOP site in and of itself?3. What online sites are these guys playing on to win several 100's of thousand to a couple million dollars a year?4. Are they taking the money from their first big win and traveling on a circuit?

So...while watching WSOP...i noticed they put the WSOP earnings of the players. 1. Is that the money they've earned from various sites and cash games?
In most cases unless they specially say online winnings they are generally talking about live winnings over all games played. You can go to Bluff Magazine to see players lifetime earnings and some of them also list online, some don't. Here's Daniel's for instance.
2. Or is that money won on the WSOP site in and of itself?
See above, it has nothing to with online winnings usually.
3. What online sites are these guys playing on to win several 100's of thousand to a couple million dollars a year?
As said above they are generally talking about live winnings which generally have much higher payouts than online ones. Until Black Friday most of the big name players who played online played on PokerStars or Full Tilt and I'm sure the non US players are still playing on PokerStars and some on Party Poker and few smaller sites.
4. Are they taking the money from their first big win and traveling on a circuit?
In some cases I guess and some earned money online which they used to play live. Good players generally have a poker bankroll that they use for online and live play.