He let me stay in his hotel room in Vegas and wouldn't let me give him money even though I was trying to pitch in. So he has my support! Even if he did run a scam. Who knows what the hell is going on there anyways, there is probably like 48303208 different stories.

cliffs?
According to 2+2 Mod work, Seth was running shills on 2+2, including ones that offered to buy RPM money @ 75c/$1 for cash in Vegas. Seth admitted to the shills but claims the 75% buyout was to "catch people trying to charge a vig on RPM cashouts" (paraphrased). Used shills to bash on other Merge skins (as linked in the threads). Also to "try to catch under-the-table rakeback offers". Doesn't make much sense, since in his later reply (just read it) he now says he won't comment beyond he used that shill post but didn't buy any money from it.Lot of mods (Noah, ZBT, etc) posting away with evidence. I'm not gonna give major cliffs beyond what he's admitted to, because I want things to stay objective. I haven't decided but he's not really being transparent here.

I don't think Seth is a scammer, that's all I'll say about that.As far as shilling, that's silliness. 2p2 bans everyone for everything on a whim. If they allowed him to do a little promotion/marketing/shilling if you will from his normal account it probably wouldn't have happened at all. That's a non issue imo.

As far as shilling, that's silliness. 2p2 bans everyone for everything on a whim. If they allowed him to do a little promotion/marketing/shilling if you will from his normal account it probably wouldn't have happened at all. That's a non issue imo.
I definitely give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him that the 75% scam was just fishing for illegal buyers...or something?But the shilling is not just silliness, unless you mean on Seth's part. In the same paragraph where he "apologize for the mistakes that have been made with regard to these posts," he first makes it very clear that he thinks it's not reprehensible and that everybody does it and what's the big deal, and that the mods are probably singling him out because of a personal vendetta. Then he says he's totally sorry and it was a mistake and it won't happen again. Which is it?