Atheist Are Brain Damaged

Cliffs:BG: Atheist have something wrong with their brains, here's science and stuff.Atheists: Wait, if you take this one sentence, it makes it look like we aren't faulty thinkers.BG: UmAtheist: Yes in fact we are geniuses, smarter than everyone as proven by a chart that admits that 1 in 3 scientist believe in God.BG: umAtheist: In fact to show how smart we are, we are going to argue that ants and humans are equal.Other Atheist: But not retarded kids and monkeys right?Atheist: Oh no, they are the same too, but let's discuss which one we can kill.Other atheist: UmAtheist: Of course we wouldn't actually kill a retarded ant, we are just saying they are all the same as us, in fact we are less than an ant, a retard and a monkey.BG: Looks like the original point has been proven. Next argument?
Ants and humans are literally the same at a subatomic level.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ants and humans are literally the same at a subatomic level.
Thanks, I already have enough information to discount all posts you guys make.If I need more I'll return to this subject.Thank though.
I never fail to enjoy BG's "this is what I think just happened" recaps.
Do you ever have to hold in a maniacal laugh every time you visit your mother's sister?I bet if she asked you to donate to a monkey in the special olympics your head would explode. Or start working. One of those.
It's very clear why we afford empathy to certain animals and not to others, and it has to do with the degree to which we ascribe mental states to them. We view ants as machines, not as creatures with a mental life that suffer. However, I don't think that has anything to do with their value to nature.
I find myself thinking of the distinction between Ramen and Varelse from the Ender's Game series whenever this comes up. It's a good shorthand, imo.
Cliffs:BG: Atheist have something wrong with their brains, here's science and stuff.Atheists: Wait, if you take this one sentence, it makes it look like we aren't faulty thinkers.BG: UmAtheist: Yes in fact we are geniuses, smarter than everyone as proven by a chart that admits that 1 in 3 scientist believe in God.BG: umAtheist: In fact to show how smart we are, we are going to argue that ants and humans are equal.Other Atheist: But not retarded kids and monkeys right?Atheist: Oh no, they are the same too, but let's discuss which one we can kill.Other atheist: UmAtheist: Of course we wouldn't actually kill a retarded ant, we are just saying they are all the same as us, in fact we are less than an ant, a retard and a monkey.BG: Looks like the original point has been proven. Next argument?
Damn, have to admit that was funny.
  • 1 month later...
the date of the study makes zero difference, and you know that.
I disagree. Science is always changing. Nobody knows who to trust anymore. I certainly can't trust an article, posted as if it was news, from like 4 years ago.