Is the Michael Jackson fan love vs. pedophilia not one of the more intriguing phenomenons in modern pop culture?Here we have an amazing talent. Arguably the best singer/entertainer of all time. People love him so much that they completely wont even listen to the fact he was an abused, emotionally disturbed human being that became a pedophile.His music is so universally liked that people overlook what is probably the most hated crime in existence. That has always been intriguing to me. Personally I never stopped listening to his music. But as a person I thought he was a disgusting piece of dog shit.
I think music artists feel like they have to praise Michael Jackson because that is what everyone is doing. If one of the X-Factor contestants said, "I don't support Michael because he is a pedo," instead of "love you Michael" there would be a huge uproar.I think Drew, Astro, and Josh are top 3. Drew and Astro getting voted off was retarded as dread says. I agree with DNA about Melanie. She is the best singer, but people don't buy her kind of stuff. I don't think she's going to win.I also think Chris Rene and Josh are the most original. Josh should win. Chris Rene does not compare to the others vocally, but the stuff he comes up with sounds good. I'd listen to it on the radio, but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'd buy his cd.DNA, Rachel Crow is fine. You know she has a billion people in her ear telling her what to do. I don't blame her for the fake responses. She's 12 or 13, give her a break.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Michael Jackson was a pedophile. In fact, I'd be more inclined to think that Michael Jackson never had sex with anyone EVER. He never had a childhood and it ****ed him up and he seemed to be trying to create a childhood as an adult.Also, Josh should win, but Melanie will.

I don't believe Michael Jackson was a pedophile. In fact, I'd be more inclined to think that Michael Jackson never had sex with anyone EVER. He never had a childhood and it ****ed him up and he seemed to be trying to create a childhood as an adult.
Doesn't most of the evidence show that he is a pedo? I'm not going to dig up court documents, but I thought that it was a done deal... he is a pedo.This definitely is the most ridiculous reality singing competition I've ever seen. I don't care that much that Rachel had the lowest votes, I just can't believe how much this show is 95% about the judges. I'm beating a dead horse complaining about how horrible the judges have been, but it is pretty horrible when the vote comes so much from the judges horrible and bias opinions when there is 5 mil on the line. lol at Marcus Canty being better than Drew, Rachel, and Astro.The most sad thing about the show is that I recognize how horrible it is, but I can't stop watching it. F U xfactor!

This show has proven that American Idol has been right in not allowing young teens to audition. They've never experienced rejection and can't come down to reality throughout the process. Agree with Tanner too, this show is the worst singing show on TV and the judges and produces should be ashamed for putting on a trainwreck each week. Ryan Seacrest deserves a massive pay raise next season on AI, he makes things go so much smoother. You can tell this host pretty much hates his life by the end of each show, he kind of raises his hands like 'whatever'. Also, I can't stand that the judges continue to stand next to their 'talent' during the results, lol ridiculous.

Wow. Nycole is going to be kicking herself for that. Although personally, I like Marcus' voice more than Rachel's
Heres my problem with what Nicole did last night.....When I watched them actually singing on the performance night I did not think Rachel Crow stood out any more than Marcus and I would have been fine with either of them going home based on their performances.But there is NO WAY IN HELL that Marcus came even CLOSE to having a better save me performance. I mean Rachel absolutely KILLED IT, one of her best performances to date. What is the point in having a save me song if the judge(s) are not going to use that to influence or make their decision on who to send home. Nicole totally copped out and missed the entire point of the save me song.I was not happy with Rachel getting voted off based on last nights performance. The judges have pretty much saved Marcus 3 weeks in a row. At what point are they going to say 'look, America is not voting for this guy therefor we need to listen as they are probably not going to be lining up in droves to buy his albums'
To be fair, Marcus's target audience probably doesn't exactly watch this show, same with Astro.
Agreed. I would say the same for Josh too.Astro will be a star!

lol at Nichole. The judges having a stake in who advances and voting on who advances seems to be some sort of conflict of interest. I like that LA Reid always pretends like he's making a choice before keeping his guy. I'm not sad that Rachel is out, but I don't think she deserved to be.

haha my rant was before even watching the shows. I was just pissed due to the "conflict of interest" stuff as dread mentioned.I just watched last week's shows, and I'm ok with Nicole voting the way she did. Both Marcus and Rachel had really strong performances in the sing for their life songs. It was a tossup on who deserved to go.The 2nd song that Josh did was the best performance of the whole season out of all the contestants. He deserves to win. I'm rooting for Chris Rene just because he is from my town, he is the clear #2 best in my opinion because of his originality, he will sound good in a studio recording also. Melanie has the best voice, but I wouldn't want to buy her cd or go to her concert. She is also really annoying everytime she talks. She is #3, and I hope she doesn't win. Marcus is great when he just sings to the audience, just like he did in his sing for your life song, he doesn't sound good when he dances. He has worn out his welcome mainly because he has been in the bottom so many times. So he is #4

I know it would ruin all the drama, but I really wish the judges had to pick who they want to send home Final Jeopardy style.Like after they both sing, have each judge write down the name of the person they want to go home and then go from there.This would eliminate anyone getting to emotional and not being able to make simple decision.

Marcus Canty really needs to go home. The other 3 did really well. Nicole looks like a lunatic everytime Josh performs.Everyone knows the judges are biased by now. But do they win something if their person wins? I remember watching The Voice earlier this year, and it seemed like the judges could care less if their contestant got sent home. It's just bizarre how the judges are acting so crazy, even Simon.

Marcus needs to go home.Chris Rene secondMelanie Amaro thirdJosh Krackalackinjic should win, but Melanie will.I listened to that version of Hallelujah 3 times last night. Amazing. Josh and Chris both have the "X-Factor"I would vote Melanie hands down if this was American Idol and they were just looking for the best singer.

Marcus needs to go home.Chris Rene secondMelanie Amaro thirdJosh Krackalackinjic should win, but Melanie will.I listened to that version of Hallelujah 3 times last night. Amazing. Josh and Chris both have the "X-Factor"I would vote Melanie hands down if this was American Idol and they were just looking for the best singer.
I agree with all of the above.
I listened to that version of Hallelujah 3 times last night. Amazing.
LA Reid's criticism of it that it wasn't exciting was the most absurd criticism of the year and that's saying something with Nicole and Paula on the show.
LA Reid's criticism of it that it wasn't exciting was the most absurd criticism of the year and that's saying something with Nicole and Paula on the show.
I stopped listening to LA Reid after he quipped to Simon "You’re doing songs for people that are 40. Why are you doing songs that are so old?" after Drew sang Skyscraper.I was like WTF, that's a Demi Lovato song and she is all of what, 17, 18?Ignorance.

Wow, the first hour of the show was one huge clusterfuck.It's not just me, right? Those duets were a couple steps beyond awful? I do get the feeling that they might've been a little better if they had practiced together at least one time. But Alanis and Avril don't really have the best duet voices anyway.Then there was the transformer Michael Jackson thing that was just weird.This show must have an enormous dancer budget. I'm surprised they haven't put in some dancers for the results and comments and all that. Just random people dancing around the stage at all times.The last half hour when the contestants actually, you know, performed and stuff was good. I thought Josh was good but not great, Chris Rene was better, and Melanie just blew them all away. She was amazing.

Agree the 1st hour was bad. I was like wtf Chris Rene singing a 16 year old girl song (Avril Lavigne was around that age when the song came out). It looked obvious that the contestants had no choice with who they were singing with. I think whoever is in charge (Simon?) needs to fire whoever is in charge of the production of this show. This was just really bad for a finale. Mom: Oh I love that songMe: Do you know who sings it?Mom: No.. who?Me: R. Kelly... do you know what he is famous for?Mom: This song?Me: No... he had sex with a 14 year old girl then pissed all over her. Mom: He looks like a guy who would do that.Me: Wow.. racistThe 2nd half of the show was better, but wow the first half was realllly bad... including the Michael Jackson stuff like Dread said.

Agree with the dancers. I'm sure most have noticed by now that the production value as far as set design and choreography is way ahead of Idol.I don't know for sure, but I always thought these shows had to pay to get the rights to have certain songs performed by the contestants. It'd be nice if they spent more on that and less on dancers and sets, because the majority of the songs they've been singing on this show are really bad.