---Astro is pretty legit with the boys. The black guy singer is pretty amazing, but I'm not sure if he will connect with voters. So I think Astro will win out of the group. I'm still disappointed that the Sinatra guy wasn't given another chance, he really was screwed with that song.
The kid is going really far in the show cause he's takenus takenus takenus back. I could see him not only getting votes from the teens but also adults.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid is going really far in the show cause he's takenus takenus takenus back. I could see him not only getting votes from the teens but also adults.
I didn't like Astro until this first live show.I discounted him as a gimmick act, 1 trick pony if you will, and being too young.After last night, that kid truly has some mad rapping skills.
the judges make me cringe.
Seriously. Enough with the judge on judge criticisms and praise. Maybe say something about the contestant. That shit is as annoying as fuck.Stereo Hoggz lead singer > Marcus Canty. Can we switch them and then get rid of the Hoggz?I think Stacey Francis > Melanie Amaro in terms of pure singing, but Melanie has a better shot.The little girl is cute and can sing and she's likable and I'd be ok if she got cut soon.The little boy is cute and can rap and he's kind of obnoxious and I'd be ok if he stuck around a little while.Just no to Intensity. Was it really necessary to throw ten of them in there? Couldn't they have picked five and made it less stupid?Leroy Bell can sing softly and apparently that's it.The brunette in Lakoda Rayne is the cutest one. I like Drew; the flowers thing was weird.I think Chris Rene would be totally forgettable if not for his story.Josh Krajcik is the man. Easily the best performance of the night.

I'm going to keep talking about the judges sorry dread.They are praising these contestants wayyy too much. Really the StereoHoggz are the best group in the world Simon? Really the little black girl can be compared to Michael Jackson?There were some great performances. My favorites:1) Melanie2) Josh3) Drew4) AstroI like Marcus Canty in that group when he isn't trying to be Usher or Chris Brown like he did this week. He has great vocals which turn into shitty vocals when he is dancing the whole time.

I meant I'm sick of the judges talking about the judges. That's what I meant by "judge on judge."
oh sorry I read it wrong. I do like it when Simon fires back at every single comment that is made about him. Nicole is going to have to go to therapy for this. Paula has been there done that. I do hope that they get rid of Nicole next season. They could easily get a more legit "current" artist that the contestants will respect more. I bet that some of the older contestants have completely dismissed all of Nicole's advice. The only problem is that she still gets to pick songs.
I really like Astro. He is legitimately good. I would buy his album.
I don't know if he has a legitimate shot of winning. I would be willing to wager though that within the next 5 years, he could easily be one of the top rap artists out there.Also, weakest of last night were easily:1. Chris2. Intensity3. LeroyI actually like Leroy's voice, but I have a feeling that America won't connect with him as much as Chris or Intensity. I hope Intensity goes home, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Leroy.

I still think Lakoda Rayne is the worst by a long shot. I don't think any of them are hot, even the one with the tits that stares right into the camera. Creeps me out.

I hope Intensity goes home.
Pow!I like the elimination format if they could just speed things up a bit. It would be amusing to me if all three groups were the first ones eliminated, but I have a feeling that the judges wouldn't allow that to happen.

Am I the only one who doesn't care for the host guy? I know it's his job to move things along but after almost every singer he talks to the judges like music playing during grammy speeches. "THANK you Simon. Ok come on, move it along." Can the producers not tell them that in their ear piece instead?

Am I the only one who doesn't care for the host guy? I know it's his job to move things along but after almost every singer he talks to the judges like music playing during grammy speeches. "THANK you Simon. Ok come on, move it along." Can the producers not tell them that in their ear piece instead?
That's my favorite thing he does.

The UK version of this show is so much better in my opinion. The judges I think hate each other, they just constantly bicker at each other. The favourite group to win it (The Risk) have already lost a member, added a new member. And then just got voted off last week. Most of the girls on the show hate each other backstage apparently. Tulisa and Kelly Roland fight all the time. Simon wanted to kick Kelly off the show for not showing up. And one of the guys, Frankie Cocozza just got kicked off the show for doing cocaine. I wish the US Version was this cool

I like that this show seems to have more talent in the top ten than other similar shows.Completely shocked by how good Astro is turning out to be. I thought he was gimmicky at first, and I don't think he can win, but some label is going to pick him up and if they do things right he can be a star.

I like that this show seems to have more talent in the top ten than other similar shows.Completely shocked by how good Astro is turning out to be. I thought he was gimmicky at first, and I don't think he can win, but some label is going to pick him up and if they do things right he can be a star.
Yeah it is ridiculous how good a lot of them are. Even that guy I smoked crack with at the dump in my hometown stepped up.
Josh and Astro were awesome.
This show is getting to be too much for me with the judges telling the contestants that they can change the world with how good they are, and with everyone being way too dramatic.A "who are you thankful for" show turned into everyone crying after every song.

came to a few conclusions last night.No way Melanie Amaro doesn't win.I would never purchase a Melanie Amaro song.I would never pay to see any of these contestants in concertTwo people I would be most likely to buy songs from are Chris Rene and Josh Krackalackinjic.If Rachel Crow says "Thank you, thank you so much" with that fake surprised expression one more time I may go postal.I absolutely HATE the chemistry between all the judges.

I keep forgetting this show is on until I check my DVR and see that I have some unwatched episodes.Astro and Drew getting cut last week was retarded.That moment when Melanie's accent came out in full force (two weeks ago?) and she went all crazy was amazing. Not necessarily amazing in a good way. More of in a bizarre way.I'm rooting for Josh.Michael Jackson week always reminds me of just how incredible Michael Jackson was.

Is the Michael Jackson fan love vs. pedophilia not one of the more intriguing phenomenons in modern pop culture?Here we have an amazing talent. Arguably the best singer/entertainer of all time. People love him so much that they completely wont even listen to the fact he was an abused, emotionally disturbed human being that became a pedophile.His music is so universally liked that people overlook what is probably the most hated crime in existence. That has always been intriguing to me. Personally I never stopped listening to his music. But as a person I thought he was a disgusting piece of dog shit.

Is the Michael Jackson fan love vs. pedophilia not one of the more intriguing phenomenons in modern pop culture?Here we have an amazing talent. Arguably the best singer/entertainer of all time. People love him so much that they completely wont even listen to the fact he was an abused, emotionally disturbed human being that became a pedophile.His music is so universally liked that people overlook what is probably the most hated crime in existence. That has always been intriguing to me. Personally I never stopped listening to his music. But as a person I thought he was a disgusting piece of dog shit.
1696people-who-hate-michael-jackson-graph.jpg