Yeah, I'm enjoying this show. It's not a classic that will be in reruns for decades, but it's better than most of what is on. I know, that's a low bar... but it has some great moments. The slow motion chicken dance is a classic.

• 3 months later...

I think it's been hit and miss, but I agree, these last couple episodes have been hilarious. The Real American game was really funny.I think the show fails when they try to get too real, especially when they get mad at each other. When they are annoyed at each other: funny. Mad at each other: uncomfortable. Fortunately, they haven't crossed that line too often.

Schmidt has been my favorite character on tv for most of this season. I've even taken to calling my kimono a 'mono. Full disclosure: I don't have a kimono, but if I did...

I didn't like the change away from Coach but I have to admit the show has rebounded solidly. It has consistently been funny all year and is one of my favourites now. I really hope that someone walks in on CiCi getting railed from behind and just watches for a bit, though - that chick is unrealhot.

Not a fan of her bangs but those bags make up for it. She ain't thin either. Round looking butt. Sweet, sweet assSide not, have you seen on SNL the Zoey skit, Quirky Girl. Pretty amusing

Pissed myself when Schmidt told her he had to hit the Internet before they sexed again because he did not need a Russian nesting doll situation.