No Women No Cry

what is your longest stretch of consecutive hours playing COD?does terri still give you an allowance?followup - do you have a chore chart?tell us about the first time you told a girl "lets get it innnn"iowa vs nebraska corn, wug opinions?

i feel like he's had one already, interesting.
Haha this is correct, but if the masses want another well, than that is exactly what they will get.
LETS GET IT GOING!brick: fav drinking game?fav cod class?cod sober or drunk? how much does it suck being a real adult?can you still drink heaps?WUGGGG
1. This is a tough one. I'm gonna say connections. Basically fan all the cards out on a table and go around with each person drawing a card at random. If you have either the same suit, or the same number of card, of the person to either side of you, you drink the amount of the number of your card. Fun stuff2. Famas/Strela-3.Frag Grenade/Stun Grenade/ClaymoreGhost/Sleight of Hand/Hacker3. Drunk ainec. You heard me giggling that night4. It sucks5. I'm not sure how to answer this. Last time I got drunk was a couple weeks ago and I drank 15+ beers that night but I also puked after we got home from the bars, so not sure if I should answer yes or no to this.
what is your longest stretch of consecutive hours playing COD?does terri still give you an allowance?followup - do you have a chore chart?tell us about the first time you told a girl "lets get it innnn"iowa vs nebraska corn, wug opinions?
1. My longest is only 4-5 hours but I don't put in long sessions at all normally, I get bored too easily.2. lol3. I'm more than happy to help out, I don't see what the big deal of moving in with your mom after college is though, tons of people do it4. I got it in, what girl can resist my charm5. Iowa everything
which city looks more dead in winter, des moines or omaha?my money's on ****ing omaha
Haven't seen in Omaha in winter, but yeah Omaha is more dead all the time. People get shot daily