Featured Member - September

Most know Chris has a hockey guru but he's also been involved in the poker industry for the past 8 years. Over that span he's written articles for almost every major poker magazine out there, hosted his own poker radio show and writes the only syndicated poker column in Canada in the Sun newspapers.Congrats to gruven for being this month's featured member. View his bio here

congrats. I'm sure I was the second choice for this month but don't worry about congratulating me.
Actually, I think you were first choice, but you didn't answer your phone..... :)Thanks!

Let me know when you can beat meCongrats homie :)Hey Chris someone needs to talk to Niagara to improve there daily tourneys, too many of us go play at Seneca lol

Nice job on the poker insert in the Toronto Sun today Chris.There's about an 8 page poker insert in Sun Media papers in Canada today with a bunch of articles that Chris wrote in it.

Nice job on the poker insert in the Toronto Sun today Chris.There's about an 8 page poker insert in Sun Media papers in Canada today with a bunch of articles that Chris wrote in it.
Thanks Bob will pick it up
Thanks Bob, I look forward to doing that insert every year, nice to write about poker for the mainstream....
Thanks Bob, I look forward to doing that insert every year, nice to write about poker for the mainstream....
Chris I went out to look for the SUN today and could not find it, forgot about when I was out yesterday. Can you post your articles as the SUN link is showing your old articles thx, PS if you have extra copies of that insert , I would love one thx
Here's the link for this year's poker insert....http://virtual.torontosun.com/doc/torontos...r/2011090701/#0
awesome thx Chris. well done
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Actually, I think you were first choice, but you didn't answer your phone..... :)Thanks!
I thought it was Comcast calling so I ignored it :(Oh well. Eventually we'll run out of members and I'll have to be picked. AHAH!