Cracked Appreciation

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea if this has been discussed yet, but after scanning the site for a few minutes I discovered the one item that I can not longer be without....The penis copterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?

"Surprised monkey" is a fun google image search.          

"I don't even know where to start. Are they on a Go-Go Barge? That was a thing, back in the day? Go-go parties delivered by water freight? And are those Go-Go Barge pirate ... beatniks? Soulful, poetr

Fox News, what in the world?Fox News provides one public service -- they say crazy, stupid things to get the gullible elderly angry enough to cling to life. They are good at this job. Before Fox News told our grandparents that everyone was a communist, our elderly had to build rage by hating rhythm guitar and Orientals. Well, now FoxNews.com has published an article dumb enough to outrage every generation: "10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship."

"Amber Milt has less creativity than the third participant of a gang rape."

Some of the comments on foxnews are pretty funny."Very helpful column! Boyfriend is frisky in the sack, he literally clawed my eye out with his erection after a couple 'bland surprise' drinks. Eye is clawed out though"

That last part "eye is clawed out though" cracks me up.

"trick with falling pillow saved my relationship. things is very spicy now, almost too spicy to be totally honest. do you have any pranks to make things less spiced up"

• 1 month later...

I was laughing at that monkey face for a good 5 seconds and then said out loud, "That monkey face is so hilarious. How the crap did they have that ready to go so perfectly?"

Then I saw your comment. Boom! Brothers.

ps. I sometimes talk out loud to myself in my office. Don't judge me.

• 2 weeks later...

Came here to post something, saw the monkeys, laughed out loud again.

Ok, the reason why I opened this thread:

147553.jpg

When a normal person sees a book about clown ministers, their third reaction is a desperate need for explanation. Obviously, the first two reactions are pee. If you happen to actually be a clown minister, then you already know your only reaction to anything is sharpening your knives. For the others, let's move on to the desperate need for an explanation. Here is the first paragraph of the book in its entirety: "The Ministry of Clowning is the direct result of the surging interest in Christian clowning." Wait, what?

147579_v1.jpg

• 3 months later...

Love those.

162951_v1.jpg

"I don't even know where to start. Are they on a Go-Go Barge? That was a thing, back in the day? Go-go parties delivered by water freight? And are those Go-Go Barge pirate ... beatniks? Soulful, poetry-slamming scalawags who lived to pilfer hot Go-Go from the lucrative party barges foolhardy enough to sail their turtleneck-clad waters? And their conveyance of choice was ... jet-sleds? Did we all used to have jet-sleds? Is this like a reverse hoverboard situation?!"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Linked in an article on Cracked today, this is one of the most entertaining youtube videos I've ever watched. The man being interviewed by the officer is, of course, the escaped convict that they're looking for.

• 2 months later...

This is a fantastic line:

"...he writes film reviews like a guy who loves the shit out of movies and knows how to rage if they don't love him back."

Also, I concur with #1 outstandingness.

• 1 month later...

That might be my favorite cracked article ever. My girlfriend had to come into the living room to ask what I was laughing so hard at:

... to "Relaxing Casually Just Like One of You Hu-mans (HAHA, One of US Hu-mans I Mean)" ..

I also lost it to the spaghetti song.