Cracked Appreciation

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea if this has been discussed yet, but after scanning the site for a few minutes I discovered the one item that I can not longer be without....The penis copterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?

"Surprised monkey" is a fun google image search.          

"I don't even know where to start. Are they on a Go-Go Barge? That was a thing, back in the day? Go-go parties delivered by water freight? And are those Go-Go Barge pirate ... beatniks? Soulful, poetr

I thought Ireland was still a part of the commonwealth but I'm a stupid American. One thing I do know is Braveheart is an overrated movie and that Cracked article didn't tickle my funny dick. That's basically what we're talking about here right? My funny dick?Oh wait, green beer. I'm pro green dyed beer for one day a year, maybe two. Anything more than that is really just showing off. Green dyed rivers should be year round.

I specifically said movie Mr. IMMA 2 seed so go asterisk yourself.Oh, you mean the movie isn't overrated. It's not only overrated but it's not even a good movie. When someone tells me they like this movie, I just shake my head and move their dial down a few notches on my movie opinion meter.

I specifically said movie Mr. IMMA 2 seed so go asterisk yourself.Oh, you mean the movie isn't overrated. It's not only overrated but it's not even a good movie. When someone tells me they like this movie, I just shake my head and move their dial down a few notches on my movie opinion meter.
Says the guy who thinks Kung Fu Panda is a better movie than Wall-E.
I don't just think, I know. Hahaha, that's just silly. KFP is better in my opinion but I like cartoons where animals talk.
Jesus dude, no reason to get personal and shit.Edit: shit isn't cencored. I think it would have looked better if it were in this case.
  • 2 weeks later...
I could seriously go through every part, but I won't.
And yet, it really felt like you did. Lighten up, Francis. Did anyone say that yet?
Oh, you mean the movie isn't overrated. It's not only overrated but it's not even a good movie. When someone tells me they like this movie, I just shake my head and move their dial down a few notches on my movie opinion meter.
Hahaha. You're even worse than Francis over there.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have no idea if this has been discussed yet, but after scanning the site for a few minutes I discovered the one item that I can not longer be without....The penis copterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbnySBqioB0Holy hell in a handbag I laughed like a fool at that shit. A fool I tell ya

• Like 1
I have no idea if this has been discussed yet, but after scanning the site for a few minutes I discovered the one item that I can not longer be without....The penis copterHoly hell in a handbag I laughed like a fool at that shit. A fool I tell ya
Since they disabled comments, I didn't get a translation, which would have made it even better.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah those are pretty amazing. the pizza burning was just so damn disturbing. and dj, didn't you post a auto ketchup video a while back that was slightly different from that one? are there two, or was that one just edited?

oh my go yes. why is that so funny? I just plugged my headphones in and watched it but had to stop midway through. exause I couldn't keep my laughter silent.