Cracked Appreciation

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea if this has been discussed yet, but after scanning the site for a few minutes I discovered the one item that I can not longer be without....The penis copterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?

"Surprised monkey" is a fun google image search.          

"I don't even know where to start. Are they on a Go-Go Barge? That was a thing, back in the day? Go-go parties delivered by water freight? And are those Go-Go Barge pirate ... beatniks? Soulful, poetr

• 3 weeks later...
114467_v1.jpg"Augh, snakes! Who could have known I'd be swarmed by killer beasts in this swamp while feeling up my busty, open-red-shirted galpal! Nobody could have foresee-"114462_v1.jpg"Jesus Christ! Lynx attack! I can't belie- all right. So I guess I saw this one coming. Burn me once, and all that jazz. But these crimson-clad dames hate buttons as much as they love swamps! What's a man supposed to do?"114469_v1.jpg"Yeah, haha, OK. You got me: I started to get off on it. It's strange, you know? I don't really understand the psychology at play here -- whether it's the titties flopping or the animals screeching or the splashing of the water or the combination of all three -- but bringing a gal whose favorite color is red and doesn't understand shirts into a bog to be attacked by swarms of stuff is the only way I can finish these days."114457_v1.jpg"Yeah. Yes. That's a good girl. Now just ... just grab the bat by the neck and thrash around with it. No, thrash, honey. That's squirming. Really put your hips into it and twist. That bright red half-shirt isn't going to unknot itself. No. No, dammit, Irene! That's writhing. You can't tell me -- with a midriff like that -- you can't tell me this is your first swamp-bat attack. You know what? I don't know if this is doing it for me anymore. I'm just not getting the same fix. I think I might have to escalate the scenario ..."114456.jpg"Yes. Fuck yes. It's the trunk. The trunk is definitely working here. What's that? Shoot him? Why would I -- oh, right. The attacking. Sure, I'll just go ahead and pull this trigger riiiight ... uhnnn ... abooouuuut ... uhnnnnn ... holy shit! Are those aborigines?! Susan, I'm sorry, baby, but I just have to see how this plays out."114459_v1.jpg"I *stab* AM *stab* COMING *stab* SO *stab* HARD! *stab*"Read more: 4 Ways to Enjoy Nature According to Insane Old Magazines | Cracked.com
  • 2 weeks later...
Funny lines from Seanbaby that you can use as your own.(Might not be actual title.)I kinda wish Rose was still posting now."If the English language had a rape whistle, it would be blowing it right now.""This is how a sense of humor writes a suicide note.""These two sentences are all that remain of a Luftwaffe scientist's attempt at turning laughter into snakes.""If the Special Olympics had a comedy writing event, this would be the only entry that didn't win a hug.""I can't tell if this is the world's worst joke or the world's best riddle.""Is this trying to show us what newborn babies experience when you circumcise them?""The only reason a person would write it would be because their genitals were shaped like a 'Q' and they were trying to get revenge on language itself."
Funny lines from Seanbaby that you can use as your own.(Might not be actual title.)I kinda wish Rose was still posting now."If the English language had a rape whistle, it would be blowing it right now.""This is how a sense of humor writes a suicide note.""These two sentences are all that remain of a Luftwaffe scientist's attempt at turning laughter into snakes.""If the Special Olympics had a comedy writing event, this would be the only entry that didn't win a hug.""I can't tell if this is the world's worst joke or the world's best riddle.""Is this trying to show us what newborn babies experience when you circumcise them?""The only reason a person would write it would be because their genitals were shaped like a 'Q' and they were trying to get revenge on language itself."
My goodness.
My goodness.
116099.jpgI can see people using that joke. Maybe as their defense when the prosecuting attorney asks them "What did the deceased say to you before you stomped his mouth into his stupid, shitty brain?" Oh, before we go on...you should know that John M. Byrne, the man who thought Bing Crosby's Byte Christmas was a complete joke, has written multiple books on how to write comedy. Yeah, I thought that'd get your attention, Satan.That last line kills me.Also:John M. Byrne is so tragic that breast cancer walks to end him.
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought this was amusing.5 Actors Who Do the Exact Same Thing in Every MovieThe actors are Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Steven Seagal, Brad Pitt, and John Cusack.I knew the Cruise and Pitt ones and basically knew the Seagal one, but never realized the Hanks and Cusack ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Seanbaby.The 8 Most Violent Falls Ever Survived on YouTube"This woman's weight distribution is a medical anomaly. You can't counterbalance a garbage bag full of hams with two hollow mannequin legs and call it a person -- that's how you build a trebuchet.""Ancient wizards called this technique 'witchcraft.' Modern scientists call it the same fucking thing.""This fat kid's mouth hit the ground so hard that a pie disappeared on the other side of the planet.""She hit the ground like God was spiking a football. She also managed to land directly on her lungs, causing her to feel a pain she could only describe with her impression of a sea lion removing anal beads."

This Cracked hooked me early and I continued to laugh throughout the entire article. dude's pretty amazing:I went to public school, so my understanding of potential energy mostly comes from a book report I did on the film Ski Patrol, but it's something like this: You can tell how hard someone is going to party at the bottom of a mountain by how stupid they look at the top of it.

I have a couple of cracked ribs. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have Clicked that link. I'm dehydrated from tears of laughter. And of pain. The suspense of the last guy was almost more than I could bear. Twice.

No appreciation here at allhttp://www.cracked.com/blog/8-insulting-wa....-patricks-day/This guy must be English trying to make the Irish look like vain *******. I almost created an account it pissed me off so much. He doesn't even understand the history. Insulted our greatest heroes who mounted a hopeless assault knowing it, just so their blood would hopefully wake up the nation and cause a revolt. Which it did and gained our independence. He can't be Irish.God this is the most the internet has gotten to me, just the thought of the amount of views his article is getting.
A quick read makes it seem like he is mocking American people for using the holiday as an excuse to get wasted (we do) while falling into commercial pressures to wear green (check) so that they can act "Irish" for a day (guilty).Lighten up Francis.