Nfl Pick'em And/or Survivor League

Checking to see if there is any interest in doing a Pick'Em League or a Survivor League. Someone said in the FF draft that they had a $5-10 Survivor League setup, so if that is open, let me know.Pick'Em would be setup as just pick the winners every week. Up in the air on if we pick straight winners or go against the spread. I don't like the whole giving points value per game, but if I am outnumbered, so be it. Would like to do one competition at beginning of season for a season long competition, and then winners for each week as well. Buyins are open as well. Maybe $20 for season long and then $5 or so for a week? Again, those can change.Anyone in?Interested in Full Season Pick'EmPillyPillXXEddieInterested in Weekly Pick'EmPillyPillXXEddieInterested in Survivor LeaguePillyPillXXEddie

I'd be interested.I like the $5/wk, $20/season buyins. So $105 total is I'm understanding this? $5 + 17 weeks = $85 + $20 = $105. I'd also prefer to do it against the spread. Non-spread is too easy.I'd also be find doing a Pickem AND Survivor league. So, I'm ok with whatever is chosen. Btw, I can only ship the entry fee via check.

I'd be interested and same statement as above haha

I might be interested, but I have never done one of these before so I would need some more details/clarification before deciding.Also depends on the buy-in. Got quite a bit invested in FF leagues so I don't wanna go too crazy.

I might be interested, but I have never done one of these before so I would need some more details/clarification before deciding.Also depends on the buy-in. Got quite a bit invested in FF leagues so I don't wanna go too crazy.
In a survivor league, everyone picks one game each week...straight up, no spread. Win your game and you advance to the next week, lose and you are out. The catch is that you cannot pick the same team more than once during the season.
In a survivor league, everyone picks one game each week...straight up, no spread. Win your game and you advance to the next week, lose and you are out. The catch is that you cannot pick the same team more than once during the season.
oh ok, I think I did something like that on ESPN this year. I think it was called Eliminator challenge or something along those lines. Sounds fun

Okay. It will be against the spread for the Pick'em League. $20 for full season buyin. $5/week. If you cannot do Paypal for any reason, please let me know via PM and we will make alternate arrangements.Pick 'Em League-$20 buyin to be entered into season long competition. Latest you can get in on this is end of Week 3 games.-$5 buyin for each week. Can enter and play any week.-Pick the winner of every game against the spread. I will post the spreads the Monday prior to each week.-Picks must be submitted prior to first game of each week's kickoffs. NO LATE ENTRIES!-Tiebreaker will be cumulative score of week's MNF. -Will determine payouts once we have buyins.Survivor League-$10 buyin prior to kickoff of NO/GB on Thursday Night Football. NO LATE ENTREES!-Pick the winner of one game straight up.-You cannot pick a team twice. Once picked, that team is done for the year.-I will PM you the teams you cannot pick each week until you are out.-Will determine payouts once we have buyins.Let me know if you want any changes to rules. To keep this post easy to read, please PM me if you want in and which you want in. I will update the lists in entry one as far as who is in each. When you PM me, let me know if you are setup for PayPal so we can discuss. Also PM the answer to these questions:1. Do you want this to be FCP only, or are you okay with inviting people from work or friends?2. Any changes or added rules you want in.Thanks! I will check this for entries, but PMs would be easier for me.PS: I will make new threads for these at season start pending Bob is okay with that. :club:

I know about a $100 survivor league if anyone is interested. It's ran by someone down in south Fla. Usually gets about 500+ entries. PM me if you're interested asap. A check needs to be mailed off to him if you want in before the season starts.

I know about a $100 survivor league if anyone is interested. It's ran by someone down in south Fla. Usually gets about 500+ entries. PM me if you're interested asap. A check needs to be mailed off to him if you want in before the season starts.
no way