What a terrible move by Coach. He is an absolute lock to win if he takes Cochran and Brandon. It would be almost impossible for either of them to get even one vote. The white girl is easily the most dangerous for Coach and he needs to cut her throat.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cochrane took the big chance and it backfired. Coach thinks he has that tribe totally under control but I think Sophie is the dangerous one. She knew that keeping Cochrane would give Coach to much power. I can't blame her for wanting him gone.It will be interesting to see what kind of challenge they give Ozzy and Cochrane. Will they have a game that Cochrane has a chance of winning or something psychical that he has no chance at?

Cochrane took the big chance and it backfired. Coach thinks he has that tribe totally under control but I think Sophie is the dangerous one. She knew that keeping Cochrane would give Coach to much power. I can't blame her for wanting him gone.It will be interesting to see what kind of challenge they give Ozzy and Cochrane. Will they have a game that Cochrane has a chance of winning or something psychical that he has no chance at?
I think unless it's a puzzle game he has no chance of winning any challenge, physical or otherwise. He's just not coordinated or confident enough in himself.
Nice lie with the birthday though.
^^^^ Wifey and I laughed hard at that. "Well look whose playin' the game!"
Loved Cochrane's line to Probst at tribal about 'Trying to talk game strategy with Brandon is like trying to talk to you about shirts that aren't blue. He can't comprehend the concept.'
By far my favorite line of the night.
Mind you, it would be absolutely hilarious to see Cochrane beat Ozzy in the duel.
^^^^^ Order of who I want to win are Cochrane, Coach, Ozzy.
What a terrible move by Coach. He is an absolute lock to win if he takes Cochran and Brandon. It would be almost impossible for either of them to get even one vote. The white girl is easily the most dangerous for Coach and he needs to cut her throat.
If Coach goes back on his word and takes out someone in his alliance and not Cochran he loses jury votes imo. His whole "being honorable" bs would be put into question by the jury if Cochran doesn't go. Also, if Cochran made it to the end I think there would be some people who respected his game as he did everything he could to get far in the game, he did play really hard. He is the only person in that group who posed a threat to Coach winning.At this point if Coach makes it to the final 3, none of the remaining people can beat him, not even Sophie. What has she done other than being ok at challenges? No way any of these people beat Coach. The only person who is a threat to Coach is Ozzy.

At this point I think that Sophie and/or Albert are going to look to blindside Coach sooner rather than later. Question is can they get Rick or Edna on board. Obviously Brandon is many, many croutons short of a salad and nobody is going to make much of an effort to play a strategic game with him. And then the issue becomes whether or not coach sniffs out a blindside and plays his idol. He seems pretty clever this season so I expect him to use it soon.I'm curious about what's left in the season. I think the last episode had a tribal on day 30. Coach, Edna, Sophie, Billy Bob, Albert and the two R.I'ers are left. Seems to me that there are going to be more votes in shorter time spans or there will be another double vote here soon. Normally there would be votes on days 33 and 36, but seems like there is one person too many left for that to happen, even with a final of 3. And I'm guessing that the Ozzy/Cochrane winner gets back in the game, but not positive on that.Finally, I think the only way that Cochrane beats Ozzy is if the challenge is part of a bar exam.

I think Coach is the likely winner no matter what at this point, maybe Albert would have a chance, but even that seems tough. I thought Cochrane/Edna would be the pair to take, because neither of them can get many votes. But neither can Brandon, and Sophie might steal a couple votes but not enough. At this point Coach would have to set the jury's clothes on fire on purpose to lose.
By far my favorite line of the night. season.
FYPMy guess is they will send another person to RI, then have a three-way challenge and the winner comes back after that. Cochrane has no chance, but it would be funny and entertaining for him to beat Ozzie and Albert.

I agree Coach is in control and has the best chance, but I think Sophie is much more dangerous than people think.We see them showing Albert try to come up with new plans every week to switch things up, nothing ever happens.There's been shit-talking about Brandon, Edna, "Prince" Albert, and even Rick. No one dislikes Sophie, and she's smart. I think she's playing a good game and we may not have seen the best from her yet.

I agree Coach is in control and has the best chance, but I think Sophie is much more dangerous than people think.We see them showing Albert try to come up with new plans every week to switch things up, nothing ever happens.There's been shit-talking about Brandon, Edna, "Prince" Albert, and even Rick. No one dislikes Sophie, and she's smart. I think she's playing a good game and we may not have seen the best from her yet.
And Sophie is better at challenges than Coach.I think it's 50/50 Coach/Sophie. Whomever gets the other voted off wins. Of course if Ozzy comes back all bets are off.

Would Coach really take Ozzie to the end? There's a point where this "honor" thing goes too far.... it seemed like he had learned from the last couple times where that line is, but apparently not.Cochrane.... so close.....

Nothing surprising tonight. The more they showed Edna's lobbying at camp and the confessionals of Albert/Coach "considering" keeping her, the more I knew they were just filling time. Those 5 have been iron-clad tight throughout the game.Now, however, I think it's game one. I don't think there's a clear-cut choice who goes next. Some might say Brandon, but it depends what game you're playing. It did Boston Rob a lot of good to have the crazy one sitting next to him at the end.I liked how they switched up the family time, though I thought Ozzy deserved to see someone after winning the duel and having the time take place on RI. They all have a relative there and he's like 'Ok, you guys can leave my house anytime now......'.Not sure what Ozzy's rationale was for choosing, but I was pretty sure he'd pick Coach. They seem to have a bit of a bond both being returning players. Brandon has shown to be a little different, but you can sure tell that his dad is Russell's brother.

Would Coach really take Ozzie to the end? There's a point where this "honor" thing goes too far.... it seemed like he had learned from the last couple times where that line is, but apparently not.Cochrane.... so close.....
Coach sounded very sincere, so he might.One way to look at it is that the next vote may fracture his alliance a bit. With Ozzy being the odds-on favorite to return from RI, it wouldn't hurt to have somewhat of an ally there. He'd then only need 1 other person to keep a 3-2 numbers advantage.The other way to see it might be that Coach doesn't really envision having the sole power to keep Ozzy anyway, but it could work the other way. Finale is next Sunday, so I'm guessing we'll be down to 4 next Wed, and then the finale will lead off with the final RI duel going back to 5 people. If Ozzy returns and doesn't win immunity, Coach probably can't save Ozzy anyway. I figure the other 3 will boot Ozzy for good.I think Coach realizes Ozzy has the potential to go on a challenge run and win his way into the finals so with this sub-alliance or whatever you want to call it he's hoping Ozzy would take him to the end.
Cochrane.... so close.....
no shit, damnloved the editing from the sleeping quarters to Ozzy at the tree:'you think I have a chance?''yeah, you got a chance''of course you have a chance''he doesn't stand a chance' loooool

Pretty much agree with everyone here. I think bleacher nailed it though, Coach is making sure if Ozzy comes back in the game he would take him to the end if he wins immunity. Ozzy would have no one to trust if he gets back in the game except maybe, just maybe a tiny bit of trust from Coach since he preaches loyalty. It's an easy argument for Coach in the finals too if Ozzy goes home by saying he couldn't swing anyone to save him.Only thing to add is that I thought it was ridiculous that Brandon's dad was trying to negotiate his son's future in the game with Coach. Trying to bully the top dog in the game is generally a bad idea and I don't think it helped Brandon at all. Probably sealed his ticket home. He's got to play the card that says "Look Coach, I got no chance of winning but you should consider taking me to the end because I can help you win a million dollars."

Only thing to add is that I thought it was ridiculous that Brandon's dad was trying to negotiate his son's future in the game with Coach. Trying to bully the top dog in the game is generally a bad idea and I don't think it helped Brandon at all. Probably sealed his ticket home. He's got to play the card that says "Look Coach, I got no chance of winning but you should consider taking me to the end because I can help you win a million dollars."
agree 100%Was I the only one hoping Brandon's friend/family member was going to be Russell? would have been awesome to see Russell telling Brandon to stop being a lil bitch and start playing the game
agree 100%Was I the only one hoping Brandon's friend/family member was going to be Russell? would have been awesome to see Russell telling Brandon to stop being a lil bitch and start playing the game
I was hoping it was going to be his wife. I wanted to see him take her behind the bushes and .... beat her.
If Russell would have shown up, then Brandon would be for sure getting voted out next, just in case Russell influenced his game.
would have been awesome to see Russell telling Brandon to stop being a lil bitch and start playing the game
which is pretty much what his dad saiddad needs to be on next season.Or have a whole season of survivor all star relatives.
If Russell would have shown up, then Brandon would be for sure getting voted out next, just in case Russell influenced his game.
No, if Russell showed up, he would have found an immunity idol on his way and given it to Brandon.

I don't want to read anything in case this has aired in other parts of the US but...GG Brandon. Seriously? Final 4 locked up and you're just gonna give it up? Really hope he gets the boot. Peace out, gl vs Ozzy.Edit- IMO It's also dumb for him to do it right as tribal counsel begins. You're giving people time to figure out what to do now as opposed to possibly being able to survive due to the 'shock' factor I guess. Just so bad. It's like watching a donk get to the final table of the WSOP and have a monster CL and he's just like 'I'm gonna call an allin with nothing'. /tilt