• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much Brandon will be kicking himself when he turns 30 or 40 and realizes how hard it is to earn money, and that he threw away a 1 in 4 chance at a million dollars for somebody that he never saw again after the show.This season has been like watching televangelists. Yeah, god really cares about reality TV. "Shh, don't tell me about all those wars and starvation and disease and stuff -- Survivor is on, I have to watch this."

I know a lot of people who are all about their Christian faith, but I've never met anyone as ****ing crazy as Brandon as Coach.Yeah it was awesome that Brandon gave up immunity and got voted out, but it takes a little fun out of it when Brandon genuinely doesn't care about winning the show. I hope his dad beats him.Also, Albert is so full of shit. He must be a complete ****ing idiot if he thinks the jury is going to believe his bs and give him a vote.

Well that was interesting.Props to CBS for the duel, whether it was predetermined or not. I thought Ozzy was in real trouble with the challenge almost completely puzzle based.Then we get to the reward/immunity challenge. Sidenote - How lame are these rewards getting? They got rid of the car reward years ago, but they used to get a night on a yacht, spa treatments, or like a helicopter ride somewhere to enjoy a feast. Now you get pizza delivered to camp.Anyway, Brandon wins immunity and I'm starting to think God is rooting for someone else besides the Denver Broncos.Of course Tim Tebow doesn't intentionally throw red zone interceptions in the 4th quarter.Dumb move by Brandon, and keeping the necklace made Albert look extremely greedy. I know he was probably gone if he didn't, but who on the jury would vote for him now after seeing that?Finale on Sunday (they should permanently move the show to Sundays if there's going to be this much praying). My rooting order:1. Sophie2. Ozzy3. Coach4. Rick5. Brandon6. Albert

Has it ever worked out for someone who gives up an idol? LOL...... I think it's Coach's game to lose right now and if he went to the end with Albert & Rick he's a shoe in. Problem is his loyalty could be his biggest enemy again if he can't realize he needs to get rid of Sophie.If Ozzy somehow makes it to the final 3, it'd be hard to imagine him not winning but crazier things have happened. Brandon will definitely be Ozzy's biggest challenge and if he gets by him I don't see him losing an immunity challenge.My wacky prediction- Brandon beats Ozzy to come back in game- Albert doesn't win next immunity- Tribe votes out Albert- Brandon wins final immunity- Brandon & coach have 45min prayer and wait for God's message to who to bring- Coach convinces brandon to bring Rick to the end, sophie goes home- Brandon, Coach, Rick finale- Worst speeches ever- Coach wins 6-3

Wow, what is going on through Brandon's mind that first night at Redemption? He prays and the good man himself tells him to save Albert. Then he finds out that Coach goes and prays and the good man himself tells Coach, "yeah, vote out Brandon". HA!

Edit- IMO It's also dumb for him to do it right as tribal counsel begins. You're giving people time to figure out what to do now as opposed to possibly being able to survive due to the 'shock' factor I guess.
This ^^^ I mean if you are going to make such a ridiculous move, wait til after the talking and after the voting and see how you feel then.
I would have been on monkey tilt if they voted out Sophie. I like her... plus I'd hit it.
wtf, really?Sophie is extremely smart, her line about everyone on the Jury going through Ozzie's pleasure palace or whatever she said was dead on.CAN'T WAIT TIL THE REUNION SHOW AND JEFF ASKS RUSSELL WHAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT BRANDON GIVING ALBERT THE IDOL!
wtf, really?
I'm with Eddie I'd hit it also. Love the blurred side boob. She has lost a lot of weight, the survivor diet has done a number on her. I like the way she carries herself also. She cares about the game, but not too much.

Russell is pretty epic on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/russellhantzSome gems:"Edna, if your family really loved you they wouldn't have named you Edna.""Ill give a thousand dollars to anyone who can correctly repeat what rick just said."@sophieGclarke is still kicking ass with her titty out!God told you to give away 1milllion dollars??? Good think he didn't tell you to throw yourself in front of a train.

I don't think Brandon's move was that bad. He rationally could have counted on Coach doing the intelligent thing. However, Coach made a wildly stupid move in voting out Brandon instead of Sophie. Now he not only makes himself look like a coldblooded traitor, but he also keeps the person who would have done much better on the jury. There is simply no way Coach beats Sophie in a jury vote. He would probably have been a favorite in a vote over Brandon. I guess the good news for Sophie fans is that Ozzy is the only player left that can conceivably beat her.

I think Sophie is smart as well, but why do you think that Coach can't beat her in a jury vote? Don't get me wrong, I think she's the biggest threat to his game but "There is simply no way Coach beats Sophie in a jury vote" seems a little off to me. She might out dual him in a speech (we don't know that though) but all she's really done (even though she's smart) is win a challenge. Most jury members are from the other tribe, who don't know much about the other team except the fact that they watched Coach run the show and out played them by getting cochrane on his team. To me Coach has the upper hand.

I think Sophie is smart as well, but why do you think that Coach can't beat her in a jury vote? Don't get me wrong, I think she's the biggest threat to his game but "There is simply no way Coach beats Sophie in a jury vote" seems a little off to me. She might out dual him in a speech (we don't know that though) but all she's really done (even though she's smart) is win a challenge. Most jury members are from the other tribe, who don't know much about the other team except the fact that they watched Coach run the show and out played them by getting cochrane on his team. To me Coach has the upper hand.
Agreed.Sophie is very dangerous and I'm rooting for her but Coach is probably still the favorite to win the game.
Because Savaii is looking like a classic bitter jury. They massively hate Cochran. Just being associated with him(as Coach and Brandon clearly are) is probably enough to get most of Savaii to vote for someone else. When it comes to jury speeches Sophie is likely to give a vastly better speech than Brandon would have and is likely to do better than Coach as well. Also, Coach may be entertaining but most people simply don't like him. He might have skated by against two completely incompetent players like Rick and Brandon, but Sophie is enough of a reasonable alternative that he will have little chance against her. I predict that Coach/Sophie/Rick is the final 3, and Sophie dominates.
I'd hit Sophie, but not in the same way you guys would.
agreed.
I don't think Brandon's move was that bad. He rationally could have counted on Coach doing the intelligent thing. However, Coach made a wildly stupid move in voting out Brandon instead of Sophie. Now he not only makes himself look like a coldblooded traitor, but he also keeps the person who would have done much better on the jury. There is simply no way Coach beats Sophie in a jury vote. He would probably have been a favorite in a vote over Brandon. I guess the good news for Sophie fans is that Ozzy is the only player left that can conceivably beat her.
x2.I realllllly don't understand how anyone could think that Brandon would win a vote. There is no way Brandon wins a vote. Sophie is clearly the more dangerous one. Coach was really exposed on this episode. Not only is he a terrible person, but he's straight out preying on stupid people that love him. It was obvious from square one that Coach was going to vote for Brandon. On the tree he wouldn't give him a clear answer and kept deflecting and finally just putting it on God, so he didn't have any responsibility. I do think it's possible that he's so diluted that he actually believes he own bullshit, but I don't like him now. I'm all-in for Ozzy.Coach was doing so well at the early stages of this game, but he has really dropped the ball. He should have taken Cochran and Brandon to the end and won 9-0.I also agree that the game is officially Sophie's to lose.
agreed.x2.I realllllly don't understand how anyone could think that Brandon would win a vote. There is no way Brandon wins a vote. Sophie is clearly the more dangerous one. Coach was really exposed on this episode. Not only is he a terrible person, but he's straight out preying on stupid people that love him. It was obvious from square one that Coach was going to vote for Brandon. On the tree he wouldn't give him a clear answer and kept deflecting and finally just putting it on God, so he didn't have any responsibility. I do think it's possible that he's so diluted that he actually believes he own bullshit, but I don't like him now. I'm all-in for Ozzy.Coach was doing so well at the early stages of this game, but he has really dropped the ball. He should have taken Cochran and Brandon to the end and won 9-0.I also agree that the game is officially Sophie's to lose.
I agree that Coach ****ed up really bad. I think taking Cochran would have been risky, I think he would have got some votes. But letting Brandon go was dumb. Brandon is the Philip of last season. Boston Rob took Philip to the end and won. Coach should have taken Brandon and Rick imo.I think Coach will have a chance against Sophie, the jury deliberation will be a big deal. Sophie is smart, and Coach is a bullshitter. Juries don't like bullshitters, so I also have to give Sophie the edge.I just think none of it matters and Ozzy is winning though.
I agree that Coach ****ed up really bad. I think taking Cochran would have been risky, I think he would have got some votes. But letting Brandon go was dumb. Brandon is the Philip of last season. Boston Rob took Philip to the end and won. Coach should have taken Brandon and Rick imo.I think Coach will have a chance against Sophie, the jury deliberation will be a big deal. Sophie is smart, and Coach is a bullshitter. Juries don't like bullshitters, so I also have to give Sophie the edge.I just think none of it matters and Ozzy is winning though.
BFT

Don't want to read posts in case there are spolilers, but thus far...I loled when Ozzy punched his tower after he won. I think Sophie screwed herself by practically yelling at Albert to help her. And I think a lot of people want to take Rick and even Albert to the finals because they will be the easiest to beat in terms of votes.Edit - ha. This is ironic. I almost made a post before this episode aired that Sophie has down really well keeping her emotions in check, and that that's why I don't think a lot of younger women make it to the end because they get too emotional eventually. Herp derp, Sophie.