Has there been a thread on the SciFi show Alphas?I just watched the pilot last night which apparently first aired back in early July. It reminds me of a lamer version of Heroes, but still had my attention enough to watch the 90 minute pilot and VOD download the other 4 or 5 that have played already to give it a shot.Basic premise is FBI/DOD people each with special powers that work in this secret division under the guidance/care of some doctor that helps them with the cases and how to hone (sp?) their Alpha Powers.I'm gonna give it at least 1 or 2 more eps before making a full recommendation.

i watched 2-3 episodes before i gave up on it. i don't follow too many series & this did not make the cut. i kept 'torchwood: miracle day" instead. i have assumed there was a 'torchwood' that i missed entirely, but i don't feel like i am clueless in any way about the characters. (just checked; yup: there was a 'torchwood' series... oh well!)

I've seen 3 of the 6 episodes so far and still continuing to catch up. It's definitely not great, but it is entertaining. I give it a B-