Daniel Congratulations On Pulling Top Shelf Snappage!

Seriously man, i give you props. I was reading 2+2 a couple weeks ago and saw mention of it plus i saw a shot of her in the stands during the main event run and i didnt think it was that ex-reporter girl you used to run with.This girl is primo. Googled her -- The hottest of the hot! You are the man, and i envy you (in a good way). :club: Wishing you continued success!

Holgar and Polgar give different results.
Polgar Holgar, whatever, it is the same chick half naked in every picture. It looks like it is Polgar though.I think they were calling her Holgar on pokernews which is why I thought that was her name.
OH LOOK! Someone is kosin trouble
pft, please. I'm just a lonely Canuck at work, trying not to go postal on retarded business analysts because they are too fricken stupid to ask the business questions and randomly spew crap out their mouth they expect me to translate into a working web program that will solve all the company's problems. But anyways, back to the topic on hand, Kriszta is a hottie and I have her google image search results page bookmarked. (Got the idea from Bob).
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess what? She's actually really nice too..... Not that most of you google-oglers care...... :)Spent some time with Daniel and her in Toronto, (jays game, some poker, etc), and she's a sweetheart. Obviously, blind of course.... :club:

Jesus H. Christ.