Op Ed From Warren Buffett

yes.I mean, there are only like 10 people that post in the entire forum... so 0.000001% would be an excellent bet.
That and the fact that he said a few years back if he did a level or joke account he would go all out.That being said, this account isn't good enough to be scram.
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, despite his article leading to a tax that will cost him millions, you still think Buffett was going for the opposite?I'd like to hear how Obama 'gave' Buffett BoA money.
If it's an income tax, it won't cost him millions, that's the point. And right now that's what the "Buffet tax" looks like.Gee, what could Buffet have in mind here...Maybe this:
"This is the taxpayer giving Warren Buffett a great return," said Amar Bhide, a professor of international business at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University.
Or maybe this:Govt bailout of BoA, right on schedule.
That and the fact that he said a few years back if he did a level or joke account he would go all out.
OK, it's a deal.I will create a joke account at some point in the not too distant future. I will most definitely communicate in a way that none of you will have any idea its me. I'll either spoof the same IP otherwise unrelated to my regular one, or I'll just use different TOR nodes, so no one- not even Bob and the "tools available to him"- will have any clue. Book it.
OK, it's a deal.I will create a joke account at some point in the not too distant future. I will most definitely communicate in a way that none of you will have any idea its me. I'll either spoof the same IP otherwise unrelated to my regular one, or I'll just use different TOR nodes, so no one- not even Bob and the "tools available to him"- will have any clue. Book it.
It wasn't a dare.