The Big Game S2 Ep26-27

I actually (almost) felt sorry for Hellmouth. Tony and PH at the same table is TV gold.
Holy sheep shit!Just watched those two episodes on youtube and you're right. I almost felt sorry for Hellmouth too. Almost.S2E26 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BfdWOrt8WE...feature=relatedS2E27 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KkemlERZsU...feature=related :club::ts

If that's an angle shoot then saying 'I'm bluffing' when you have the nuts is also angle shooting. What Tony did after the hand by taunting him and giving him the bike speech was pretty bad.

If that's an angle shoot then saying 'I'm bluffing' when you have the nuts is also angle shooting. What Tony did after the hand by taunting him and giving him the bike speech was pretty bad.Obv its on you to make sure a player is blind if they claim to have not seen there hand, I dont know a game besides maybe a 10c-20c kitchen game where it would not be considerd shooting an angle to say your raising blind when youve clearly seen you have a qulity hand. plus your example has no bearing on this situation if you've seen your hand than its fine to say whatver u want in regards to the strength of your hand truthful or not. What Tony G did was very unethical and the thing is PH would prob call regardless of if Tony said it was blind or not. The biggest problem with it is younger or less experncied players might see that and think its normal to shoot an angle like that, not good for the game.
Obv its on you to make sure a player is blind if they claim to have not seen there hand, I dont know a game besides maybe a 10c-20c kitchen game where it would not be considerd shooting an angle to say your raising blind when youve clearly seen you have a qulity hand. plus your example has no bearing on this situation if you've seen your hand than its fine to say whatver u want in regards to the strength of your hand truthful or not. What Tony G did was very unethical and the thing is PH would prob call regardless of if Tony said it was blind or not. The biggest problem with it is younger or less experncied players might see that and think its normal to shoot an angle like that, not good for the game.
Ok, I was wrong when I said it wasn't an angle shoot, because it was. But still, Phil acting like he couldn't believe Tony would lie is just dumb. It's an angle shoot, but it's a really dumb angle shoot to fall for as Phil did.