• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

We agree. Weeeeeee

Let me ask you this, with the R's in control of the house and senate, will their primary goal be to kill anything snd everything and stall the country for another 4 years or do you think some compromise can be worked out for the good of the country?

And fwiw, I don't think any president, even the most brilliant cat in the world, can make that much change. The world has change so much, modernized, that the number of jobs just aren't needed. New industries need to be created, cultivated, but the fact is, if something needs to be manufactured, we sure as hell won't be doing it here. My crappy industry, banking, has banks on every corner, yet everything banks do these days is to keep you out of banks. In 20 years, will there even be a need for a bank? ATM deposits, taking a pic of your check and depositing, online banking, electronic transfers, lending websites. I mean, I hope people smarter than me (nearly everyone) figures out something. I wish Mark Cuban would run. I like that guy. He isn't that stupid though.

if the Dems keep the White House without control of either side of the Congress are they going to be willing to discuss problems? the biggest issue is spending and will be be for a couple generations. if they can't move off of that i wouldn't expect much if any compromise.

I'll write more later but the fact that you blame bloated spending all on the dems is hilarious. There are plenty of dems that want to reign in spending and have practical budget cuts, starting with defense. Therein lies an area for compromise.

The fact that the dems offered a 10 to 1 spending cut to revenue increase and were Grover'd shows is unreasonable. In a good negotiation, everyone should walk away unhappy. I never implied that all bills compromised and passéd would be spending bills. Plenty of other stuff to work on

I'll write more later but the fact that you blame bloated spending all on the dems is hilarious. There are plenty of dems that want to reign in spending and have practical budget cuts, starting with defense. Therein lies an area for compromise.

The fact that the dems offered a 10 to 1 spending cut to revenue increase and were Grover'd shows is unreasonable. In a good negotiation, everyone should walk away unhappy. I never implied that all bills compromised and passéd would be spending bills. Plenty of other stuff to work on

i don't doubt "plenty of Dems" want to reign in spending, apparently just not the ones in charge. i am good with starting with defense because there is certainly room there to cut...and moving as part of the same agreement to all the social programs...hell i am even ok with letting the "tax cuts" expire but spending has to plummet accross the board.

We agree. Weeeeeee

Let me ask you this, with the R's in control of the house and senate, will their primary goal be to kill anything snd everything and stall the country for another 4 years or do you think some compromise can be worked out for the good of the country?

And fwiw, I don't think any president, even the most brilliant cat in the world, can make that much change. The world has change so much, modernized, that the number of jobs just aren't needed. New industries need to be created, cultivated, but the fact is, if something needs to be manufactured, we sure as hell won't be doing it here. My crappy industry, banking, has banks on every corner, yet everything banks do these days is to keep you out of banks. In 20 years, will there even be a need for a bank? ATM deposits, taking a pic of your check and depositing, online banking, electronic transfers, lending websites. I mean, I hope people smarter than me (nearly everyone) figures out something. I wish Mark Cuban would run. I like that guy. He isn't that stupid though.

But really, we need to look at the facts and data. Obama outspent W by a mile. You can't just put your fingers in your ears and point your finger at Bush all day. (because you would need 3 pointer fingers for that move)

But really, we need to look at the facts and data. Obama outspent W by a mile. You can't just put your fingers in your ears and point your finger at Bush all day. (because you would need 3 pointer fingers for that move)

I expect and am fine with deficit spending during severe recessions (so was 2002 Paul Ryan fwiw). Starting two wars and cutting taxes not so much.

Oh and democrats are about to win their second straight Prez election using the finger point strategy as a main theme. Just saying.

Oh and democrats are about to win their second straight Prez election using the finger point strategy as a main theme. Just saying.

Let's not pretend they had choices on what to run on.

Uhhh...how about the economy? I'll talk about how great the economy is.

No Mr President

Then how about my foriegn policy decisions? How about how I helped overthrow the governments of Libya and Egypt?

No Mr President

Unemployment?

Nope

Average wages of Americans middle class?

Not good

Being black?

Done that

Okay then what's left?

Blame the republicans?

Well we'll save money on speeches

The emergency room?

And maybe I just watch too much Daily Show, but I don't know how anyone could like ole Mittster. The clip of him praising Ryan, the crowd then chanting Ryan's name, and him interrupting them to throw his name in their first is awesomely ridiculous. The guy is just a clown. When Bush was the guy, the line was "he's a guy you could have a beer with" but this guy, just awful. What's worse, policy wise, he's vague and an awful hypocrite. I guess the pickins were slim and the strategy is ABB (anyone but Obama). You should all vote for Gary Johnson.

tHE EMERGENCY ROOM? uNDER obama care if a canadien shows up in an american emergency room with a serious condition, they will be stabalized then sent on the

way, whwere as now they coulda paid for their care and stayed.

I expect and am fine with deficit spending during severe recessions (so was 2002 Paul Ryan fwiw). Starting two wars and cutting taxes not so much.

This would be a sad day for the country. Obama was exposed a as Fraud and Liar by UNIVISION and if you visit his site you can get a little flavor of the deceit and lies.

http://www.barackoba...rce=primary-nav

"Thanks to Obamacare, many insurance plans are beginning to fully cover birth control without co-pays or deductibles as part of women's preventive care—potentially saving women hundreds of dollars every year".

That's a LIE, maybe 96.00 dollars at most.

Now the real DECEIT.

-7.img_assist_custom-640x572.png

https://ecards.barac...rce=ecards-hub#

Obama thinks you guys are a bunch of DONKS............HE'S RIGHT.

This would be a sad day for the country. Obama was exposed a as Fraud and Liar by UNIVISION and if you visit his site you can get a little flavor of the deceit and lies.

http://www.barackoba...rce=primary-nav

"Thanks to Obamacare, many insurance plans are beginning to fully cover birth control without co-pays or deductibles as part of women's preventive care—potentially saving women hundreds of dollars every year".

That's a LIE, maybe 96.00 dollars at most.

Now the real DECEIT.

-7.img_assist_custom-640x572.png

https://ecards.barac...rce=ecards-hub#

Obama thinks you guys are a bunch of DONKS............HE'S RIGHT.

Update, this may take Obama down.

The Untold Story Behind The "Fast and Furious" Scandal

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/untold-story-fast-furious-scandal/story?id=17342034#.UGhfB1GSXQ_

Good for Univision, actually doing factual reporting.

Get ready to be sad for America in 39 days then. Obama is up 7-9 points in Florida right now which is insane to me; I figured Obama would lose FL for sure.

Lol at Fast and Furious possibly taking down Obama. You're good at perusing conservative websites; understanding the legal process not so much. It would be a miracle if Fast and Furious gets resolved in any way by the end of 2013.

Nate Silver also currently has the Dems as having a 71% chance of retaining control of the Senate. Picking Romney.....bad move.

As long as he doesn't have both sides of the congress it will be ok. the spending obviously has to be cut but he will have a very difficult time in day to day tasks...so that is good.

at some point we are going to have to pay the bill for this so remember that when the little people are screaming in the coming years.

As long as he doesn't have both sides of the congress it will be ok. the spending obviously has to be cut but he will have a very difficult time in day to day tasks...so that is good.

at some point we are going to have to pay the bill for this so remember that when the little people are screaming in the coming years.

Really.....why does that matter when Obama has zero percent respect for the constitution. Check out what he is doing with Regs.

I see your bringing in your heavyweight classy women now.

1AC84FACB5D543D9B4CA0969AF567EC9.jpg?h=90&w=497

I'd want to change the subject too.....gun permits are ok for voting but not veteran ID cards? GOP isn't even trying to mask its voter suppression efforts. But by all means, keep harping on Obama doing with Executive Orders what every Prez does.

I'd want to change the subject too.....gun permits are ok for voting but not veteran ID cards? GOP isn't even trying to mask its voter suppression efforts. But by all means, keep harping on Obama doing with Executive Orders what every Prez does.

Last time I checked these laws applied to everyone so get over it.

Changing subject no, just showing what a person of no substance Silverman is. Not the first time she has shown her lack of substance. Just shows we have some brain dead people in this country that thinks here humor is funny, and even gives her money for her dumbing you down.

You need to reread my post, I said nothing about Executive Order. We have already discussed Obama shredding the Constitution with Executive Order which doesn't seem to bother you.

I said Regs, which is sucking over 1.7 trillion out of the economy yearly. I could post a ton of links showing Obama out of control but I will post just one which is pretty amazing.

Feds need 18 pages to define 'full-time' for Obamacare

http://washingtonexa...28#.UE-HLFGSXQ9

Yeah.............Obama really cares about small business. JOKE

So you're saying that people who are lazy and or stupid are being denied the ability to vote?

And this will hurt the democrats the most, since it's a republican 'plan'

So democrats need the lazy and stupid block to win an election?

If you say so....

And we are approaching a FINANCIAL CLIFF!

I don't believe that you actually think Romney and his "plan" of which nobody knows anything about because its too complex to explain, will actually fix anything.

That guy is a spender as well. His Olympics debacle, Romneycare. That guy is a horrible mess