Let me help clear thing up for Cane and Bob:

A president ( like a democrat one in our history ) who uses an EO to imprison all Japanese descendants and their possessions stolen from them

is not the same thing as a republican EO that ask the military to create a medal for serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So when you guys act like numbers trump details, your arguments becomes silly.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

Confirmed akoff was dead or in a coma in 2008.

we are worse off today then in 2008...i am a fiscal conservative, i have zero time for overspending, i had no time for it when GB was in office and i have less time for it now. The reason i have less time for it now is because the speed and size of the spending has grown. It has to stop.

i am not opposed to letting the tax cuts expire as long as spending gets dropped with it! i don't mean little bit of spending cuts i mean large ones accross the board on all programs!

Let me help clear thing up for Cane and Bob:

A president ( like a democrat one in our history ) who uses an EO to imprison all Japanese descendants and their possessions stolen from them

is not the same thing as a republican EO that ask the military to create a medal for serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So when you guys act like numbers trump details, your arguments becomes silly.

outstanding...why do they argue with you, it is not a fair fight.

Biden today:" Obama has a big...stick...I promise you"

While everyone else was laughing in their sleeves, Biden looked like a deer in the headlights.

He is the chosen replacement for President Obama by the democrat party, and the most likely candidate for 2016 for the entire democrat party if Obama wins re-election.

Lololololololololol.

Nice cherry picking BG.

Is cherry picking supposed to mean: Looking at what was done today by them?

Cause I would think it had a different meaning.

No I meant going through the EOs and picking two out of thousands.

You totally nailed FDR tho.

The point still holds, you are arguing that Bush having more EOs than Obama means something, when it means nothing. Many of Bush's EOs were amendments to a previous EO.

President Obama could have an EO that is on par to FDR's in terms of over reaching of power, but Bush having more relates in no way to the relevance of Obama's EO.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about President Obama's EOs and figure they all are generally just time saving ways to conduct business. I figure congress is so power hungry that if Obama over steps his boundaries, they will unite and stop him, just from a self serving position.

That's kind of one of the benefits of splitting of powers, they are all fighting each other to take a little more power for themselves and less for the others.

Biden today:" Obama has a big...stick...I promise you"

While everyone else was laughing in their sleeves, Biden looked like a deer in the headlights.

He is the chosen replacement for President Obama by the democrat party, and the most likely candidate for 2016 for the entire democrat party if Obama wins re-election.

There is almost zero chance Smiley McGee will run for President in 2016 if Obama wins in 2012.

Michelle Obama's speech was pretty good last night.

no doubt

"At least we can look forward to the squeaky clean visage of Bill Clinton later this week. Now there’s a guy who knows how to treat women with respect."

my favorite part... great finishing line.

There is almost zero chance Smiley McGee will run for President in 2016 if Obama wins in 2012.

Why do you think that?

Most VPs run after serving under a President for two terms.

Do you think Biden knows he's an idiot?

I love that the democrats are moving their final night inside.

They came up with a grand plan, have a giant stadium that will be standing room only. In fact if a regular Joe wanted tickets, he had to do 9 hours of work for the President's re-election campaign.

Then they found out their numbers were no where near what they dreamed of. So they began scheduling buses from other states to bring people in and the tickets were free.

Then their grand plans failed because of a 40% chance of rain with scattered thunderstorms. ( In North Carolina in summer? its Ripley's I tell you! )

So now they are moving into a 20,000 seat indoor arena.

Of course the buses they chartered will be paid in full ( you don't charter a bus and tell them to bring them in from all over the country without guaranteeing the payments ( but I would bet there will be unpaid bills over this))

All the work they did in the stadium is being dismantled, after paying for all of it.

Fireworks are paid for.

So the end result is a democrat's reality:

They made plans that were unreasonable

They paid huge sums of other people's money to make it happen

Reality, in the form of normal occurrences that everyone else saw clearly, stopped their plans

The money is wasted

And now they will not have a balloon drop.

GRADE ON DNC'S OPENING NIGHT IN

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

Those right wing news outlets CNN and AP grades the Democrats opening night.

CNN Reality Check: 4.5 million jobs created?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/politics/fact-check-obama-jobs/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Some Obama programs embellished by Democrats

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CVN_DEMOCRATS_FACT_CHECK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-09-04-23-35-49

Interesting tid bit

Michelle Obama used the word "I" or "Me" an average of once every 20 seconds during her speech.

She also forgot to mention that both her and Barack began their adult lives with a leg up on the rest of America. They attended elite schools: Michelle went to Whitney Young, the public magnet school for Chicago’s upper class, while Barack attended Punahou, the private prep school for the top stratum of Hawaiian society. They were accepted to Ivy League schools despite undistinguished credentials, and both attended Harvard Law School.

Ecclesiastes 10:2-3

New International Version (NIV)

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,

but the heart of the fool to the left.

Even as fools walk along the road,

they lack sense

and show everyone how stupid they are.

Why do you think that?

because he lives on Earth? It'll be Hillary or someone new like that mayor from San Antonio. It won't be Biden.

hey, everyone look, justdoit is totally into fact checking now.

Of course God is disappearing from the party. Another big lie is the promise they made no tax payer abortions to secure votes for ObamaCare.

Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2012/09/04/democrats-drop-god-from-party-platform.aspx

Democratic Platform Endorses Taxpayer-Funded Abortions

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/democratic-platform-endorses-taxpayer-funded-abortions_651589.html