• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

After much non-committal and waffling, Romney has decided to follow the lead of Ron Paul and skip the Trump debate.
The lead of Jon Huntsman anyway.
The lead of Jon Huntsman anyway.
???? Did you miss a few days of news? Ron Paul was first, Huntsman second, Romney a few days later, after the focus groups let him know what he thinks.
After much non-committal and waffling, Romney has decided to follow the lead of Ron Paul and skip the Trump debate.
I'm meeting Paul in Ames on Thursday, any message I should give him for you?
???? Did you miss a few days of news? Ron Paul was first, Huntsman second, Romney a few days later, after the focus groups let him know what he thinks.
Ron Paul isn't on the news. You are just embarrassing yourself now.
Wow, that is 88 rounds of golf. Or over the last 3 years, 29 days of golf each year. Basically 1 month out of each year was spent golfing.
obama-golf1.jpg

But to be honest, if you all elect me as president, I will be golfing at least 6 months of the year.The other 6 months will be spent running for my re-election.

Wow, that is 88 rounds of golf. Or over the last 3 years, 29 days of golf each year. Basically 1 month out of each year was spent golfing.
Well, one month divided by six. Golf rounds only last 4 hours (probably less if you are the POTUS).
Well, one month divided by six. Golf rounds only last 4 hours (probably less if you are the POTUS).
Sometimes people sleep during that 24 hour cycle...
Sometimes people sleep during that 24 hour cycle...
Whoa, slow down there. I only agreed to golf and re-election campaigns. You never said anything about sleep. You're running for president for less than two hours and already lying to the people.POLITICS CORRUPTS PEOPLE!
Whoa, slow down there. I only agreed to golf and re-election campaigns. You never said anything about sleep. You're running for president for less than two hours and already lying to the people.POLITICS CORRUPTS PEOPLE!
I'm so good I can run for re-election in my sleep.
not enough as far as i am concerned