Just like you don't spend a huge portion of your budget on balloons.

They don't buy abortions then resell them.

They kill a child and make huge profits from it.

Big difference.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

It is in the GOP platform to not allow a raped woman to get an abortion. I wouldn't use the platform as a go-to on this issue.

So the reason why the GOP is stopping women from getting condoms is because the GOP wants raped women to not kill the child?

Got it, your logic is consistent with liberalism.

rape%2Bexception%2BRebbeca.JPG

Good business model no? Capitalism at its finest. Find a demand, serve that need, make money. What's the problem here? You can't have it both ways.

Pretty much.

But Mitt does want them to be able to get off work early so they can go home and cook dinner, so that's good.

Yea.. the notion that women cook dinner for their families is so far in the extreme....

Uhhh.. they are the nations largest supplier of abortions, which they charge for...of course they don't 'spend' 3% of their budget on abortions. They make a profit on them, a huge profit.

They are a non-profit organization.

They are a non-profit organization.

Well they perform ~330,000 abortions a year and they charge ~$400-$600 per abortion.

The cost for them is ~$66 per abortion.

That means they make ~$436-$582 per abortion.

Which is why republicans want to defund them. If they make ~$145million a year profit, why do they need government funding?

rape%2Bexception%2BRebbeca.JPG

I also mourn for the many hypothetical children that aren't conceived because people aren't having enough sex. If two people were to have sex based on that alone and have a child, that child could grow up and be on an equally informative poster!

I am dumbfounded that you have the schooling you have and would compare a person who is conceived to a person who is not and pretend they are equivalent.

Obviously you are a liberal in order to have that poor a thought process.

Yea.. the notion that women cook dinner for their families is so far in the extreme....

The notion that they are expected to is antiquated. I do the majority of the cooking in my house.

You're savior de jour thinks its 1950 Pleasantville

Fixing gun violence requires 2 parent households. The guy is it of touch with reality. Republican old white guy syndrome. If it ain't white, it ain't right. Unless you're crazy ass Allen West.

I think the leaps you are making are unreasonable.

And I can't think of the right joke about you being the woman of the house but let's pretend I did.

Wow, he met two guys? In person voter fraud has been dis-proven over and over even when investigated by the National Republican Lawyers Association.

I am dumbfounded that you have the schooling you have and would compare a person who is conceived to a person who is not and pretend they are equivalent.

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down to you saying, "magic"?

The real reason you're "dumbfounded" is because, like many people, you still haven't come to grips with the awesome power of life. See, by thinking that "life" is a magical thing that happens become some fairy says "abra cadabra" when sperm meets an egg, you are actually lessening its majesty. If you were to actually understand that it is the net sum of trillions of chemical interactions, stochastic interactions, and the unstoppable force of entropy, you'd really be able to appreciate how fantastic and beautiful it is.

• Like 2
"John Avalon should run for office"

He did, but nobody noticed because he's an idiot.

The nation was united until the Obama hating started?

Really?

Anyone remember Sarah Palin? Was her treatment an example of the left's moderation?

The president is the most moderate democrat?

Just screaming moderate when he added $6trillion to the debt, and handed out $billions to political contributors.

Obama helped the stock market double? How exactly did Obama influence the stock market? Oh that's right, he can't/doesn't/didn't mean too anyway.

Obama has more negative books than even Bush 'at the end of his first term'?

Well when there is a movie with a CG assassination of him maybe he can come close to the level of leftist hate that Bush dealt with.

Puleese...this guy has his head so far up his own rear end that he should skip his next 3 colonoscopies for fear of becoming blinded by the scope

Well if BG thinks he's a moron that's good enough for me to think he is onto something.

Well that and he is right about everything. Obama's moderation is supported by facts. Just yelling is what you did.