• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

Who is going to get toasted tonight?

SEX SCANDAL TO HIT CAMPAIGN...

STORY SAID TO INVOLVE POWERFUL SENATOR, SOURCES TELL DRUDGE. DAILY CALLER PLANS LATE NIGHT RELEASE...

Drudge and the Daily Caller, lulz

John Avlon@JohnAvlon

With Bloomberg endorsement, Chris Christie pics, Economist endorsement & Colin Powell ad buys, Obama getting last minute moderate momentum.

Will this be as shocking as the Trump announcement or Hannity's bombshell about New Orleans? Lol.

Will this be as shocking as the Trump announcement or Hannity's bombshell about New Orleans? Lol.

its amazing how you libs can quote fox news guys, no wonder their 2am ratings dwarf msnbc primetime.

its amazing how you libs can quote fox news guys, no wonder their 2am ratings dwarf msnbc primetime.

Pretty liberal use of pluralization in this sentence.

Yeah, I just watch the daily show so I just get all the really hilarious Fox News highlights.

The funny part is that you watch a show that is not a news show to arrive at your conclusion of a news show that you don't watch and think you are being smart about your method.

I understand though...I mean liberals have zero watchable news programs, only slightly worse than their radio programs.

So you are forced to find your facts from some source.

but you are stipulating that you get your facts from the one that claims to be a comedy show.

Comedy is often brutally honest, Fox News rarely is. Good jokes don't come from lies.

Ahh.. so you know Fox News is lying, so you are more willing to accept John Stewart who slants everything for a comedy angle?

You are not thinking things through.

Comedy is often brutally honest, Fox News rarely is. Good jokes don't come from lies.

JAY LENO: "Economists say rebuilding after Hurricane Sandy will give the ailing construction

industry a huge boost. In fact, the storm has already created more jobs than President Obama

has."

Reminds me of the scene in Three Musketeers when Tim Curry the Cardinal deflects the King from his schemes by saying he heard those accusations and then added worse ones so the King would ignore the real ones.

mojo-obama-conspiracy.png

Seriously, why are canadiens so up on US politics? The average american doesnt even know when your elections are, who is running, or is this some form of schadenfreude, where you guys get a kick out of watching idiot americans seriously considering reelecting prolly the worst prez in history, cause hes half black. And dont try to deny the black angle, if he was a red haired irishman, just as ideologically pure left, hed be no where near even the chicago state house.

P.s. that lizard referenvce, an obvious strawman diversion, did nothing to distract from the rest.