She was a graduate student....not a coed.

You know law school graduate students make almost no money and are always surprised to find that their Catholic school they choose to attend does not in fact hand them free condoms after every class with at least a 15 minute break between classes.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

She was a graduate student....not a coed.

You know law school graduate students make almost no money and are always surprised to find that their Catholic school they choose to attend does not in fact hand them free condoms after every class with at least a 15 minute break between classes.

FYI, I think ensuring that lawyers have PLENTY of condoms and other forms of birth control is good social policy. You don't want those people breeding.

FYI, I think ensuring that lawyers have PLENTY of condoms and other forms of birth control is good social policy. You don't want those people breeding.

You sir have changed my opinion on that issue.

Well played

Both funny

Yeah, they were both really good. I remember McCain being really good last time and Obama was only okay.

I think Romney had a few better jokes, but his routine seemed a bit more pointed and directly political, where as Obama was more willing to be self-deprecating.

I get that many are clinging to the hope that Romney will have some kind of miraculous comeback in this thing, but it's extremely unlikely. And I know people believe in weird things, but wanting Romney as president is right up there with the strangest of them, like supporting conservative social policies or eating intestines.

After the way he won the first debate, it's not insane. Romney wins another debate like that and he could def win.

Lol at the Gallup polling people today. Quite the outlier.

After the way he won the first debate, it's not insane. Romney wins another debate like that and he could def win.

Lol at the Gallup polling people today. Quite the outlier.

It's tough to imagine him winning like that again now that Obama seems to have woken up. You're right though, if he can repeat the 1st performance he has a chance.

In regards to Gallup, aren't they usually all over the place? I thought I remembered reading something that they're not so much biased as inaccurate.

I get that many are clinging to the hope that Romney will have some kind of miraculous comeback in this thing, but it's extremely unlikely. And I know people believe in weird things, but wanting Romney as president is right up there with the strangest of them, like supporting conservative social policies or eating intestines.

Romney will not win this election.

Either Obama will win or Obama will lose.

People are going to not vote for 4 more years of Obama, or they are going to give him another chance.

Romney is not exciting anyone.

Poor democrats and their made up War on Women.

Their main spokeswomen, the one who made national news as the face for women's suffering under hostile Republican rules; Sandra Fluke, goes to a battleground state and speaks.

She was able to draw a crowd...of 10

Obama's campaign doesn't ask for any proof of US residence when taking money from the web.

While Romney's website actually requires CCV number and the address must match account, the dems feel they should just trust any donations made by anyone. Anonymous donations are just one of the ways Obama violates campaign finance laws.

Nice to see that Iran knows that Obama will be easier to manipulate and less likely to be tough than Romney would be.

While the New York Times reports Iranian officials insisting that talks wait until after the election so Tehran knows whom they will be negotiating with, WND sources say one of the enticements for Iran to announce a halt to enrichment now is to assist Barack Obama’s re-election chances. Mitt Romney is seen as less yielding than Obama and a president who will be quick to support Israel.

The New York Times story spotlights the political ramifications of the announcement on Romney, noting his opposition to any level of enrichment by Iran – a concession that experts say is likely to be part of any deal – and warning that his opposition to today’s announcement “could make him look as if he is willing to risk another American war in the Middle East without exhausting alternatives.”

Saturday night, the White House issued a strong denial that any negotiations are imminent.

Obama's campaign doesn't ask for any proof of US residence when taking money from the web.

While Romney's website actually requires CCV number and the address must match account, the dems feel they should just trust any donations made by anyone. Anonymous donations are just one of the ways Obama violates campaign finance laws.

Dude committed fraud by saying he lived in Arkansas. It's not on the campaign to check him, especially when his donation is $5 (you can make anonymous donations up to $50).

I imagine the FEC will hop right on this. /sarcasm

Dude committed fraud by saying he lived in Arkansas. It's not on the campaign to check him, especially when his donation is $5 (you can make anonymous donations up to $50).

I imagine the FEC will hop right on this. /sarcasm

The Obama campaign raised more money in smaller donations over the internet than anyone thought possible.

How stupid to expect them to actually require the same security on a credit card charge that a site that sells bubblegum would require.

World Net Daily - the most trusted source to bullshit you.

I was suspect of the source when I saw that they were quoting a New York Times story.....

Stay class Rather..stay classy

Former CBS newsman Dan Rather warned Facebook fans of his show on axs.tv that Mitt Romney could conceivably take Ohio, particularly since the state is controlled by Republicans.

“Keep in mind: The whole upper tier of Ohio state government is in the hands of the GOP now,” Rather explained in a Facebook post this morning. “In very close voting they have the power to influence what votes are counted and how.”

Rather warned, “Remember Ohio, Bush v. Kerry in 2004 and Florida, Bush v. Gore in 2000.”

The 3rd debate sucked. Really, really bad. It was awful. With that said, it still happened, and it appears to me that Romney did everything he could to destroy his campaign. He agreed with Obama's policies, then said he would continue them. I saw no difference between the two and don't understand how an undecided, uninformed voter could vote for Romney based on that debate.

Please tell me why I'm wrong.

The 3rd debate sucked. Really, really bad. It was awful. With that said, it still happened, and it appears to me that Romney did everything he could to destroy his campaign. He agreed with Obama's policies, then said he would continue them. I saw no difference between the two and don't understand how an undecided, uninformed voter could vote for Romney based on that debate.

i only watched small sections between innings of the baseball game but from what i saw you seem pretty accurate in your summary. maybe i missed the big stuff at the end...at the end of the day it all comes down to fiscal issues, if people are happy with where they are...how do you argue with that.

lets hope in 4 years we still have elections and a constitution

You are correct about the suckage and the fact that Obama did win but you are wrong about it mattering. First off Mitt couldn't win without coming off as an ass. Second he was able to give the perception that he was not a warmonger (true or not). Third nobody really cares and it was way to wonky.

I can't wait to see how many viewers watched.